07

i'm stopped at a light and you're singing with your windows rolled down and wow do you have an amazing voice au
+ mysterious-simmer (dailyau on tumblr)

☾🌸☽

i was taking my usual nightly stroll when i passed by the building with all the lights off, except for one. this one window was opened and from inside it was a beautiful voice that was singing. the usual songs they would sing felt like ones that were meant to make the city sleep soundly and without nightmares coming through.

i didn't remember hearing anyone singing at this hour, probably because i don't pay attention to my surroundings and block my ears out. i stopped my stroll and turned around and looked up to see a male looking out the window while continuing to sing.

now it really felt like he was singing to the world with this angelic voice of his. i gathered up the courage and shouted.

"you have a really sweet voice!" i looked around and looked back up to the male to see his eyes going wide and giggling to himself.

"th-thank you!" he shouted back and waved at me with crescent looking eyes back at me. i gave him my gummy smile and waved back. "d-do you want me to sing something else but especially for you...?" i blushed at his request and nodded my head while giving him a thumbs up. he started jumping up and down and started to sing.

i chuckled at the sight and instantly melted when he started singing my favourite song. serendipity. serendipity was one of my favourites and i started tearing up when his voice matched the song perfectly. it was like it was made just for him and only him.

he stopped singing and looked at me with a worried look. "a-are you okay there? did i do something wrong?" i quickly shook my head and wiped my tears away.

"n-no. its just that serendipity is one of my favourites and the song fitted you instantly and yeah..." i looked up at him and saw him giving me a hand heart and i really felt like my own heart just skipped a damn beat. i gave him one back and his reaction killed me, he held his heart and fell over. i started panicking when he got up straight away and gave me a thumbs to tell me that he was fine.

i gave him a nod and took out my phone to see that it was 10:05 so i quickly said my goodbye and waved at him. from the corner of my eye i saw him waving back and smiled to myself.

"i hope i get to see you and hear that beautiful voice of yours again."

e n d