13

i work in a drive-thru and didn't realise the speaker was still on and started singing "i am beautiful in every single way" and you heard and were like "i'm sure you are" and i'm mortified and you're hot au
+ nurseysderek (dailyau on tumblr)

☾🌸☽

"hello welcome to mcdonald's what can i get for you."

"oh um hello can i please just get a cheeseburger...?"

"okay so you would only like just a cheeseburger? no drinks?"

"yep!"

"okay please drive towards the first window." i sighed and started to sing one of my few favourites with the speaker still damn on. i'm so stupid i know but i had a hard day at this damn place so you can't blame me, right?

"i'm sure you are hehe"

"of shi- crap i left it on didn't i."

"hahaha yep but don't worry your voice is also beautiful in your way!" i slightly blushed at the compliment until i remembered that i was still working.

"oh well um may you please move forward..."

"oh of course! sorry about that."

"that would be 2, 451." the man gave me the required amount and i looked up to see the most beautiful man that i've had seen in my entire existence.

"i'll be off now i hope i get to see you again one day~" i was about to reply after from recovering from my shook moment to see the beautiful angel had disappeared. i sighed to myself and was about to go to serve the next customer when i noticed a piece of paper on the sill. i picked it up to read park jimin and a bunch of numbers which was obviously his number.

"will definitely see each other again, park jimin."

☾🌸☽

sowwy for those real short ones asdfghjkl