23

"are you that person who threw a love letter into my locker? because if so, I wanted to say thank you for caring, but you spelled my name wrong"
+ teczowyrabarbar (tumblr)

☁️🎐☁️

school. oh how i wish it never existed. though we all need that education yeah? it makes me even more gloomy than ever. i can't help but feel like i'm slowly suffering more than at home and it's not any better if i'm half asleep.

if was the end of another session before i could finally go home and just flop on my beloved bed but not yet but very soon. i walked towards my locker and unlocked it to collect a single textbook when something flew out.

i stood there confused and bent down to pick it up, it was a pink envelope. i decided to bring it with me and read it when i got the chance but right now it was time to get going or else i'll be late and i don't want to start detentions.

☁️🎐☁️

dear yoonji,

hello yoonji...

once you start reading you might think i'm a creep or whatever but please try to read this.

so lately these past few weeks i found out that i really do have feelings for you, i really do but it saddens me that i know you wouldn't like me back but i just wanted to get it off my shoulders so find me after school... i will be under the cherry blossoms if you have your answer, i know sounds cliche?

from p.jm

"p.jm? park jimin? he likes someone like me? wait, yoonji? gosh damn it he really spelt my name wrong. whatever."

i was shocked at first, i never knew someone would actually like me in that way and that person who did turned out to be that cute little shy guy. i smiled, i'm coming for you park jimin.

☁️🎐☁️

i slowly walked towards the trees and saw him standing there, looking around. i couldn't contain my happiness and quickly ran up to him.

"ah! oh my gosh um, uh, hello yoongi..."

i smiled, he really is the cutest. "yoongi? i thought my name was yoonji."

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to spell your name wrong i was writing it late at night and-"

i quickly shut his mouth by pressing my lips against him, he stood there, frozen but soon later kissed back while wrapping his arms around my neck. we then parted and i saw him, his face all red which he then realised and shoved his face in my chest.

"stop being so cute you're going to make me blush."

i'm really going to start trying to write more but my inspiration flew out the window but i'll keep trying for you beanies!

+ you beanies make up my night sky