15

every time you hear your name it sounds static/muffled but when your soulmate says it for the first time, from then on your name sounds out perfectly and clearly au
+ otakumybutt (dailyau on tumblr)

☁️🎐☁️

"y-yoo-"

i sigh for who knows how long. i wish i could hear them say my name but i can't without the stupid static. it annoys me to death but one day, one day this will end and stop.

it was still the early mornings and i couldn't fall back into the slumber without being woken up by the damn voice in my head. i groaned and left a scowl on my face while slowly getting out of bed to get ready to take a nice long walk to fully wake me up.

☁️🎐☁️

today felt so chilly than the last few days, it was probably near the colder months. i shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans and started to aimlessly walk around the area until i saw the park, deciding to walk in there.

i saw a bunch of kids playing around and hearing their laughters and giggles made me smile just a bit. after walking for a few minutes i decided to take a break and went to the nearest bench. while i was sitting i felt a figure coming near and taking the seat next to me. i opened my eyes a bit and what caught my attention was how fluffy and pink his hair was. I sat up and turned towards him which he saw and turned around and looked deep into my eyes until he quickly looked away. I chuckled and decided to introduce myself.

"hey, i'm yoongi." he slowly turned back to me and gave me a small wave.

"i-i'm jimin!" he looked towards the ground and i realised how adorable he was.

"s-sorry to cut this short but i have to get going... i hope we meet again yoongi!" i nodded my head though inside i got hurt a bit, i wanted to talk more. he got up and gave me a quick wave before quickly walking away.

i decided to go back as well when i froze. my name wasn't static anymore. does it mean that i've found my soulmate? if i did then i'm glad it's a cutie.