14

"i will fight you for that family-sized bag of halloween candy" au
- astraygenius (dailyau on tumblr)

☁️ 🎐 ☁️

"i got this first!"

"no i did you shortie!"

"yah who you calling shortie! aren't we the same height...?"

"whatever! now give me that!"

"no! it's mine you thief!"

i couldn't let this other boy take my treat away! fight to the death it is and you'll regret arguing with me.

i took my hand away and looked away, waiting for the boy to take the pack with a confused look on this face. he slowly backed away and started walking back to his parents i was guessing. i readied myself and dashed towards him, tackling him to the floor with the pack flying out of his hands.

"ha! you regret now?!"

"h-hey! get off me!"

we started hitting each other until after five minutes the other boy stopped and started covering his face. i slowly got off him to hear sniffles coming from him. after i got my head around i realised i made a mistake and started panicking. i was about to go back to my parents but started to feel bad, so i went back to him and bent down to give him a hug and apologise.

"h-hey... please don't cry! i-i didn't mean to hurt you! just please stop crying. you can hate me now and you know what. how about you hit me real hard! will that make you happy?" the boy slowly stopped crying and started to wipe his face and looked up at me with those puffy little and adorable eyes he had, he shook his head.

"i don't hate you... i don't want to hurt you too so can i just have more hugs...?" i started getting hot and started to slap my cheeks over and over again which earnt a giggle from the boy.

"please don't hurt yourself!" he quickly hugged me and we just sat down on the floor, waiting for our parents to come and find us. i smiled to myself and patted his back, wanting to start my very first friendship.