02

we're the only ones in this tiny bus shelter and you've been crying for 10 minutes and i would give you some privacy but it's pouring rain out so "do you want to talk about it," i guess? au
+ nurseysderek & dailyau (tumblr)

☾🌸☽

it was another rainy day here in seoul and i had to get the bus home, so that was what i did. When i got there i saw this huge ball of fluff and no it wasn't an animal, it was a person. I went closer to them and heard sobbing from them, i decided to give them some space and sat next to them.

it has been 10 whole minutes already and this person was still crying their eyes out. i couldn't stand them being sad anymore so i scooted closer and patted their shoulder. "hey... it has been 10 minutes. do you want to talk about it?" i waited for a response.

"y-yes please..." their small voice spoke and they slowly sat up and looked me in the eye. we started talking about the situation and when we finished my heart was left in pain.

"so you have no where to live now?" he nodded. "how about you come over to my place? i could use some company as well." i gave him a small smile though it was returned with him crying again. i started panicking, thinking about what i've said. he then quickly wrapped his arms around me and i heard the faintest "thank you..." i hugged him back and saw the bus slowly approaching.

i told him the bus was coming so we waited until it got closer and we went into the warm atmosphere.

☾e n d☽

i am so so sowwy about the real short update though you guys have been waiting and this is what you get ㅠㅠ i will try harder in the next one! i wuv you all for sticking by me : ' ) 사랑해 ♥️

+ a smol mochi 🌸♥️