19

they're walking all over you!
+ dialogue-prompts (tumblr)

☁️🎐☁️

"so remember this, at any time you are allowed to say 'no', not just 'yes'. you got it? repeat after me,"

"at any time you are allowed to say 'no', not just 'yes'."

"good! now keep that up minnie!" i patted his head and slowly took his hands into mine and we started to walk back to our neighbourhood. "i love you minnie..."

"hehe i love you more though!" i chuckled at his response, ruffling his hair up and gave him a kiss on the forehead before heading back to my house which was only a few houses down from jimin's. i reached back home with a huge grin on my face until it was knocked off when i suddenly bumped into my front door. i really have fallen for you huh.

☁️🎐☁️

"yah you going to do our homework again."

"u-uh y-yeah..."

"good. now take these." i saw them throw their papers at him and walked away snickering. i appeared from the corner and punched the two square in the face which caused them to fall back with blood coming out of their noses. i don't think i should have done that huh.

"oh so you wanna fight huh. let's get him." i quickly backed away and ran to jimin, holding out my hand which he took and we started running away to who knows where. we dodged around the other students until we turned a corner until i saw the janitors closet to which i swiftly opened and dashed in. yes, i know not the best place but whatever.

i closed the door quietly and took a deep breath before turning around to see jimin looking confused. "why did you suddenly hit them?" i held the bridge of my nose and crossed my arms, looking disappointed in him.

"jimin. what did i tell you yesterday hm?" i looked at him square in the eyes and tapped my foot, hoping he still remembered. he tilted his head which was adorable i would have to say until he started to play with his fingers.

"that at any time you are allowed to say 'no', not just 'yes'..." he looked down after saying that and just continued playing with his fingers while a pout slowly travelled onto his face.

i uncrossed my arms and walked closer to him, patting his soft head of his and kissed it. "it's okay minnie but next time please try to say 'no'. if not i would have to be around you 24 / 7 to stop them from asking you." he nodded his little head and hugged me, burying himself in my shirt and gripping it tightly.

i chuckled to myself and mumbled to myself, "how am i going to be able to take care of you and teach you to just say 'no' baby."