21

person a is sick from sneaking out of the house to make a snowman and person b has to take care of them.

+ pairing-prompts (tumblr)

☁️🎐☁️

"yah park jimin! come back here! you're going to get a cold! this boy i swear." i chuckled to myself as i looked out the window to see him giggling and gathering snow to make a snowman.

if he gets sick then it's all his fault, he should have listened. i shrugged and decided to go and make some hot chocolate for the two of us.

☁️🎐☁️

"a-achoo!" i turned around to see him standing by door and seeing his red little nose. i shook my head and went over to him and closed the door while taking him into the living room.

"you should have listened minie."

"s-sorry yoongi . . . i-i just wanted to play and build a snowman . . ." he looked down and started to play with his cute little fingers. i gave him a sigh and ruffled his hair and got up to fetch the hot chocolate which was surprisingly still warm, i smiled to myself.

"here, drink up cutie." i opened his hands and slid it in which he seemed to like, he took a sip and his eyes lit up, i smiled again.

"wow yoongi this already makes me feel so much better thank you yoongs!" i chuckled again and patted his head.

"what would you do without me huh." i mumbld to myself and kissed his forehead.

sowwy for the really short one but i wanted to get something out for you beanies so i apologise again asdfghjkl i wuv you all ♥️

+ you all are shining solos uwu