06

you just watched me slip on the ice and wind up sitting in the snowbank beside the parking lot. you're laughing and now it's you slipping and your face in the snowbank across from me au
+ drewbearimore (dailyau on tumblr)

☾🌸☽

"yah jiminie! wanna go outside and play in the snow or something?"

"yes please! race out to the parking lot!" i took off running and with an annoyed yoongi yelling after me. i started giggling and reached the destination when i suddenly slipped on an icy area and fell face first into a nearby snowbank.

i winced when the snow hit me which made me start to slowly freeze. i got up again to only meet another fall into the snowbank behind. i heard laughter and started covering up my face, not caring about my butt that was slowly getting cold.

"ha take that park ji- woah!" i looked around to see yoongi looking like a fallen turtle in the snowbank opposite of me. i gave him a frown and covered up my face.

"yah come on get out. you're going to get a cold soon enough."

"leave me alone yoongs..." i muttered back, tears slowly starting to fall.

"h-hey... i didn't mean to laugh at you okay. come on, i'll give you a hug. how about that?"

my ears perked up to the word hug so i quickly wiped my tears away and got up, quickly wrapping my arms around him, suddenly feeling safe and warm. we pulled away and he started leaning closer and gently touching my face.

"let's get back, we need to fix up that beautiful face of yours alright?"

i instantly started blushing and nodded quickly. he took out his hand and i gladly took them, feeling that warmth and safety again. I smiled to myself and we started fast walking back to our shared apartment before turning into walking icebergs.

☾🌸☽

"feeling any better?"

"i always feel better when it's you to be honest..." i once realised my blubbering mouth and quickly looked away. he chuckled and started ruffling my hair before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"huh, then i shall forever stay by you and do everything hm?"

"y-yes please!" i gave him my eye smile and started hugging him, holding onto him for probably an eternity.

e n d

hey guys... i feel like these are getting shorter and shorter. if they are then i'm really sowwy ㅠㅠ i just can't write more and i just keep finding good places to end these off so... tell me in the comments if the length of these are just over the place are oke for you or just no (*''*) wuv you all 사랑해♥️

+ a smol mochi 🌸♥️