27

-♡-

--

in the bustling streets of busan there was a small coffee shop, tucked away and hidden from the many people there. the lucky ones who find it always have a sweet result.

this particular shop can also be described as a safe place with its soft features, twinkling fairy lights and the place filled with angels, their hidden wings and golden hearts shown everyday at their workings, making every customer feel that warmth in their chest every time they step into the new atmosphere.

this small cafe was owned by a small amount of people with three kims and an additional park. any regular customer would soon learn each of their names and even figure out their personalities, due to how open each of the staff were.

ding!

"welcome to angels' heart! we wish you heaven at your fingertips," the soft, puppy looking male chimed, making a sleep-deprived customer softly smile and nod. "what would you like to order? or would you like your usual?"

"the latter please." sleep-deprived answered while ruffling his hair, fixing it probably. the puppy nodded and gave him an eye smile before getting right to work with the order.

"ah yoongi- oh my gosh you're always coming in looking like a zombie. please, you better not scare away our poor customers!" yoongi turned around to be met by the manager, kim seokjin, rolling his eyes.

"a zombie? why thank you for the dear compliment jin hyung." seokjin chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"but in all seriousness, i'm getting quite worried about you yoongi. are you stuck on some lyrics still? i thought they were all settled though?" seokjin questioned, crossing his arms while stuck in thought.

"no, it's just that i later realised how the chorus doesn't connect just right with the previous verses, so i need to make completely new ones." yoongi explained while the latter simpley shrugged and nodded, reminding to be healthy before walking towards the counter to get back to work.

"ah, yoongi hyung was it? here's your black coffee. sorry for taking awhile to get to you.. but did you want anything else?"

"i would like you please," yoongi gasped, realising the words that have escaped his mouth. was it the effect of his lack of sleep taking a toll on him? he looked to jimin whose face was now flushed right across. "i- i mean nothing. i'll be off now, thank you again for the coffee.." the male quickly looked away before running to the exit, not looking back while embarrassment stays in him, all the way until he reaches back home.

🔮👄🔮

hello my poor babies :')) did any of you miss me? probably not since i was barely on here hahaha but i'm sorry for leaving all of a sudden but hopefully i'm back now?? this part is probably disappointing for my comeback but i wanted to get something out so i hope you've enjoyed nonetheless! see you all next time with something with more effort in :'))