25

my roommate's boyfriend is staying over so can i please sleep on your floor
- callistawolf (tumblr)

- -

"yah taehyung this is the fifth time that he has came over in a row."

"if you have a problem then just go over to your boyfriend's again. simple yeah?"

"for the last time tae he's not my boyfriend."

"you and your feelings can say otherwise. just go over to his already if you're so bothered about us."

"oh i will."

- -

so here i am now standing at the front of my "boyfriend's" door waiting for him to come and greet me.

"oh hey jimin. is jeongguk over at yours again?"

"yeah..."

"ah that boy can't go on with his day without seeing his love huh. anyways come in i got everything set up."

i slightly smiled and walked in feeling happy again and feeling my face heating up.

taehyung wasn't wrong about my feelings.

i quickly walked in and closed the door behind me before walking up to the couch to see yoongi picking out a movie to watch. once he picked out he put in the chosen one in the dvd player and ushered me to be seated. i sat next to him and asked him what the movie was, he shook his head and nodded his head towards the tv where the opening was starting to play. i pouted but turned my head around and leaned back, waiting to see what was chosen.

once the short introduction was over i instantly got shivers and fear and i shrunk into the couch. i looked over to yoongi to see him engrossed in the horror film and i on the other hand was petrified, i couldn't watch anymore so the first thing i did was cling onto yoongi's arm and dug my face in it whenever a jump scare or something gruesome appeared.

- -

after the horrifying film and basically just sleeping in his arms i finally looked up to see everything dark with just the bright light from the tv. i looked to my right and saw him, sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me. he looked so beautiful that i couldn't bare to get up like i usually did so i laid there in his arms and drifted off to sleep, enjoying the soft atmosphere.

ᴱᴺᴰ

so first of all, sowwy for the really late update but i was focusing on some things i needed to catch up for school and all but hopefully i'll start to at least write a bit more but that's probably going to be another lie again but welp ;w;

i hope you beanies at least enjoyed this short and poorly written part ㅠㅅㅠ

+ you beanies make up my night sky