16

you crashed into me on your bicycle but i'm actually okay, you on the other hand look like you need some first aid au
+ drewbearimore (dailyau on tumblr)

☁️🎐☁️

how clumsy can you get little guy? what the heck were you even thinking when you were riding your bike? though right now it's not important. you really look like you need some first aid.

"hey, stay right there. i'll be right back," i quickly went in my house and fetched my first aid kit that i had lying around and quickly went back to him. "now stay still okay? i'm going to try and help you okay?" he slowly nodded and i slowly took his leg out to earn a wince in return, i gave him a sorry look and started doing my thing.

after a few quick minutes I stood up and took my hand out, he reached for it and instantly gave me a hug. i was surprised at first but melted into the hug.

"th-thank you...?"

"yoongi, min yoongi." i gave him my gummy smile and i swear i saw red come onto his cheeks, though I shook it off.

"th-thank you yoongi! i-i'm so sorry for bumping into you! please forgive me!" he told me while looking at the floor and i saw tears dropping onto the pavement, making it darker.

"hey, you don't need to be sorry. mistakes happen yeah? please don't cry, you don't need to be." i hugged him again and he started crying even more. i smiled softly and patted his head.

You're too pure for this world, don't cry little angel.