04

you were in the campus library by yourself crying so i decided to come check on you and oh you're my cousin's cute best friend au
+ emomack (dailyau on tumblr)

☾🌸☽

today was going to make me even more lazy than usual. why you may ask. because today there is a damn heatwave and i have to get to campus soon or else i'll lose two things, my life and my dream job. so I have to sadly continue my day by not sleeping in.

☾🌸☽

After my morning classes i decided to go to the library to pick up some books to study for later. i was going to take a quick nap but i knew i wasn't going to wake up in time and why not do everything now and then take my sweet long break. sleep.

i opened the huge oak doors to the library and only saw one person, who was just laying their head down in one of the back tables. i shrugged my shoulders and started for my search of the chosen books.

while i was walking around i headed for the shelves near the other person, though when i got near them i heard faint sniffles that came from them. i looked towards them and slowly walked towards them with only one book in hand. i tapped on their shoulder, "hey there... are you alright there?" I waited for a response. they looked up and i saw a familiar face.

"not really..." i recognised that soft voice. it was park jimin. he was my cousin's cute little friend that he once introduced me to. "oh. hi yoongi..." he gave me a small wave and a half smile.

"did something happen? do you want to talk about it?" I felt awkward standing up so i decided to just seat myself opposite of him. jimin nodded his head and started talking about his problem.

"so i have this project of mine that i had with this other person and it's due tomorrow... the person who was working with me haven't helped a bit and i am starting to panick that we won't get it in time..." he finished his talk and started to break down again. i didn't want to see his cute face cry again so i instantly and without hesitation, quickly came over and hugged him. he leaned in closer and hugged me back.

"would you like me to help you...?"

"wouldn't that bother you and can you even do that? you're not my partner and all..."

"i don't really care. i got nothing else better to do nowadays so why not."

"gosh thank you yoongs! that really makes me relaxed a bit! okay just listen to what you need to do and we should be fine."

yoongs. i blushed at the thought. that was the cutest nickname that i have ever gotten. everyone else just called me suga but not like jimin's.

"yo! yah jiminie do you want to go out and have food after all our lessons? oh hey yoongi!" we both looked to see kim taehyung, also known as my cousin and the best friend of the cutie. we said our hello's. "so what's going on here~" he nudged me and i slapped his arm.

"nothing. just helping jiminie with his project and all."

"you sure nothing more than that~"

"yah do you want another smack on your head. should i break your head actually?"

"woah chill man i was just joking with you! oh so jiminie you coming? we can bring yoongi as well~"

"uh um yeah! why not...? they both looked at me and i gave them a shrug then a smile, telling them yes.

"alright! see you two lovebirds later!" i instantly blushed and looked towards jimin. he looked at me back and started hiding his face.

what a cutie. i smiled to myself.