Chapter 10 The Warning

Toby's POV.
(Written by @Mad_Be_Green)

"Jim? I heard Claire yell.

"Jim! Jimbo! W-What are you doing?" I tried to pull myself away from his grip, but his hands where to strong to escape.

A smile flashed on his face. His eyes where not his blue eyes anymore, but a reddish and yellowish color. He held Daylight to my throat. For I have never been so scared in my life.

Being pinned down by my best friend was the worst thing that could happen.

"Jim is not here!" his smile widened as he lifted Daylight. I let out a yelp. I know it wasn't him, but that grave sand. Jim was about to swing the sword, when Claire and Barbara yanked his hand back.

He immediately stood up, and quickly swung his arm out of there grip. The Claire and Barbara fell to the floor.

As quickly as my legs could handle, I got up from the floor and ran to get AARRGGHHH!!! But to my surprise Jim chucked Daylight at the back front door so I couldn't get out. I tried to pull the door handle, but it just wouldn't budge! Jim chuckled.

"Foolish little humans," his glowing eyes looked into mine. "Before I go..." he coughed but stood back strait. "I have a message for you."

He coughed again but this time, it seem like he was laughing. "You thought this was the end? How selfish of you to think that. Now almost killed by your friend and son? How will you survive what's coming?" He chuckled again. "Gunmar will rise again! And when he does, the trollhunter will be on his side. Don't be foolish and heed my warning, because it will be pointless if you tried."

Jim, or should I say It, laughed and began to cough. When he said Gunmar will rise, it sent the greatest shiver down my spine.

"Gunmar as in, the evil war lord who almost killed you?" Barbara asked as she got up from the floor. Claire and I looked at each other and nodded. What have they done to Jim?