Chapter 5 Ambushed

Jim's POV:
(Written by @Mad_Be_Green)

I didn't sleep at all last night. Instead I just sat there in Blinky's library reading the book titles on the shelf over and over again.

"Master Jim!" Blinky called my name again for the fourth time. I didn't want to answer. I was in shock. "James!" That was the one time he called me that. I looked at him and he had a panic expression. "We are under attack!"

That's all it took for me to forget about the past and worry about the present. Blinky and I both ran out of the library only to be stopped by multiple gunmans. They were all wearing black. The only thing that was showing was there faces. They each cocked there guns and aimed at me.

I released a small growl. And at that moment I immediately looked around for a way to get Blinky to safety. But I didn't have enough time to react. The men began to fire. Immediately my shield appears and I covers it over my head. I quickly glanced at the bullets on the floor they were firing, but to my surprise they were not bullets, but tranquilizer darts. I looked at Blinky to see him in a corner.

The men where not firing at him, but at me. What did they want? I knew I was in trouble. They had me pinned. I could hear trolls screaming in the distant. But very faint. The guns were loud and pierced my ears every time they fired.

"Master Jim! Behind you." But before I could react felt a sharp pain through my neck. Instantly the world began to spin. I turned around to see none other than my father. He was the one who fired the dart. I yanked it out of my stone skin and fell to to the ground. How could he?

"Hold your fire! The target is hit! Report to the general!" The men marched up to me and pinned me down. I growled and tried to fight them. I managed to get two off my arms by ripping my left one out of the man's hold and punching the other on my right.

"Jim!" Blinky yelled. I looked over and saw men holding him back. "No!"

"Hold him!" The men yelled.
I tried so hard to fight. But they just kept piling up on me. Two men on each of my arms and legs and two men held my horns forcing my head still. I was useless. My vision was blurry and my eyes wanted to badly to close. I was done for. And selfishly I let my eyes shut. The last thing I hear was, "Master Jim! Wake up! Don't let them take you! Nooo!"
And then a women,

"Good job boys. Take him back."
Then... darkness...