Chapter 21 The Plan

Claire's POV:
(Written by @Mad_Be_Green)

There we were again. Jim was lashing out towards us. And I knew who was doing it. Jim gave it away himself.

Merlin joined the fight. That distracted Jim from going after Steve and Eli. But every second he got, he tried to go after them. But fortunately Merlin kept dragging him back. Jim's eyes where filled with hatred and anger. He moved faster than before. He dodged each and every blow Merlin placed with his 'Staff Of Avalon'.

He even tried to use spells to either knock him out or freeze him, but none seemed to work. AAARRRGGHH!!! joined in and tried to hold down Jim, but no, he was too good.

Every time they tried to come at him he would either doge them, or climb a tree and surprise them by jumping on to AAARRRGGHH!!! and nearly stabbing him befor AAARRRGGHH!!! shook him off.

Distracted from the fight, Toby walked up to me and tapped my on the shoulder. Startled, I turned to him.

"Jim is only fighting them because they're fighting him," he said.

"And your point is?" I asked.

"What if we give him what he wants?"

"And risk the resurrection of Gunmar! Are you out of your mind!"

Toby shook his head.
"We can set up a trap. We need to find a way to keep him in captivity until we find a way to drain the Darkness."

It took me a while to respond. If capturing Jim while he is evil, wouldn't he expect it conning? No, not if where careful.

"How are we going to even going to catch him."

"Easy."

Toby grinned.
This could either work, or fail... miserably. I glanced right back up to the fight. Jim took one more leap into the trees and vanished.