Chapter 3

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

I took a look in my living room to find it all clean. I grinned and showed a thumbs up to both of my friends as they grinned proudly.

"So now the living room is clean, I think we should clean your room and the kitchen, that's what's important for now," Kaira said and I nodded. I looked over at Ayaan he was looking at Kaira as she was saying but once I spotted him looking at her, he immediately looked down and rubbed his neck and I could see a faint blush adorning his cheeks.

I grinned thinking about my best friends together. They would look so cute and perfect with each other.

"Sounds good," I say to Kaira and she grinned. "Why don't you and Ayaan clean the kitchen while I go and start cleaning my room," I said and fist-bumped myself for making this awesome plan. Some alone time for both of them.

They both looked at me shocked as soon as I spoke. But Before they could protest anything, I took a broom and sprinted upstairs to my old room.

On the way, I got a call. Once I saw the caller id my smile widened ten times.

It was Keith my younger brother. He stays in a hostel. After the incident back six years my grandma and grandpa thought about putting him in a boarding school as he was too small that time and even if I tried convincing them that let him stay here with me, they denied it.

And now I understood why they wanted him to go the boarding. He is now grown to a perfect young child. After some months he will join me back here in our old house during his Christmas holidays. I miss him and I only get to see him during his holidays.

"Hey brother," I said cheerfully as I made my way towards the opening of the balcony of our house.

"Hey sis, did you reach Jaipur?" He asked and I smiled. For age so small he is really protective about me.

"Yes, I've reached here, you say did your exam go well?" I asked him.

"Of course, di, I'm a genius if you remember," he said proudly and I rolled my eyes. Did I tell you that he is too cocky for a thirteen-year-old boy?

"I know, I know my brother is a genius," I said and I can imagine his satisfactory smile.

After we spoke for some time, we hung up the call promising to meet soon during the holidays.

I again made my way towards my old room. I can still see a Princess Poster of Snow White stuck there. I smiled and cleaned the dust above it making the poster clearer.

I unlocked the door and entered inside. The room was all pink. I cringed inwardly. Gosh how girlish I was before, I chuckled to myself and look over the room as I took hold of the broom and went towards the window.

I opened the window to let some sun rays come inside the room.
I looked over the room. It was not that dirty compared to the living room. I sighed thinking that. I need to paint the walls though can't let this pink room stay forever.