Chapter 22

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Zain's Pov

This is getting out of hand now. I tried counting till ten in my head to calm myself down but looking at this two people in front of me was giving me a headache.

I looked at my best friend Ranbir who was behaving like a maniac since morning just because his crush learnt car from his other best friend.

I agree it's none of my business but looking at these two fighting in front of me was giving me a real headache.

Ahana on the other hand was just fuming in anger looking at Ranbir. I know the look, Ranbir bro you're in a great trouble.

I watched them parting ways as Ahana went away with Kaira giving a last glare at Ranbir who was looking at her longingly.

Love sick puppy.

As soon as they went away Ranbir huffed in annoyance giving a glare at Aarav and went away to his bike and took off to his home. I shook my head; he was always like that.

Actually, not only Ranbir, but Ahana too, they both were always like that, I've clearly seen through my eyes how much they would fight on silly things not just now but also since childhood.

Ranbir used to always love making fun of Ahana, I've seen it as I'm his friend since nursery. He always used to go back to her even if she didn't do anything, he used to always go back to her.

I remember once Ranbir was having a bad day because something went off at his house. We were in fourth that time, and I clearly remember his foul mood changing as soon as he saw Ahana coming with her two cute pigtails, a bottle around her neck, a pink Barbie school bag and the most that Ranbir loved was her Tiffin bag.

He used to love and enjoy watching Ahana whine whenever he would steal her food and she would argue with him so that he could get a chance to talk with her.

I know he doesn't admit it but I know that he has a crush on her since childhood and when I got to know that Ahana was coming back to Jaipur after six years I know Ranbir would be excited.

The last six years were like he was just following his daily routine and nothing exciting was happening. He used to go to school, study, be first in everything and go back home. Only fun he was having was with the four of us. Our rest of friends. But I can't see the excitement he would be having he has when he is with her.

I know I was too small to even think about anything like that but even Ranbir's mother used to think that Ranbir and Ahana looked cute together while they argue. She had met her during a parent teacher's meeting and this both had started fighting over a pen in the middle of there.

So, when I got the news of Ahana arriving back I decided I would break it to him when he come to my house. And I received the expression I was missing in the last six years. His excited expression whenever he sees her.
That day just by hearing her name his expression had changed from shocked to surprise to realization and then excitement.

Any idiot would tell looking at both of them that they behave like a married couple. But those two idiots won't realize it. They both are adamant on believing that they are just enemies who used to fight till fifth standard and would continue it till eternity.

But I know, her best friend Kaira knows, heck even our rest of friends knows, anyone can easily tell that there is some spark between them.
But they are hell bent on denying it.

That's when I decided I would have to do something. I told my friends that we would tease Ranbir about Ahana which would make him realize that what he is missing.

And that happened, he started showing his excitement again and even Ahana looked like she enjoyed his company.

I sighed in annoyance as we all stood there after our college. I was busy in my thoughts and the rest were talking within themselves.

We have to do something. We can't let them continue this stupid fight over who will teach her car. Fuck that even sounds stupid.

I looked at Aarav. That bastard is hell bent on making Ranbir jealous. I received his call yesterday informing me that he is going to Ahana's and when I told Ranbir about it I got the expression I was looking for. Jealousy.

"What do you think?" I was cut off when I heard Abeer looking at me.

"Uh-sorry I wasn't listening, tell me?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Aarav says he has a awesome idea to unite those love birds" Varun said and I looked at Aarav. He was smirking. I know that look. He surely is planning something which we won't like at all.
That boy is a devil in a human form.

"Yes, and I'm sure this is hundred percent effective" he said and I raised my eyebrows. What's wrong in listening, so I listened his idiotic plan but I should say these plan sounds...stupid? Yes, that plan is stupid, but what harm in trying?

"Ok, I will take Ahana's responsibility" Ayaan said as soon as he heard the plan. He is still in shock when we told him about Ranbir and Ahana's undying chemistry.
He was a little protective at the start, heck he thinks Ahana as his little sister and when we informed him about Ranbir he started his swearing session. He doesn't like Ranbir and I can see that.

"Cool, I will look after Ranbir" I said and everyone nodded their head.
This is going to be fun. I smirked just imagining what will be happening tomorrow.

You're both in for a good run tomorrow, Ranbir and Ahana. I chuckled just imagining their expressions.

"Then I will go do the remaining" Aarav said excited. He ships them the most here, he thinks he is captain of that ship. Gosh that boy is unbelievable.

"Great, we are going to have fun tomorrow" Abeer said looking like a little devil as he rubbed his palms on one another while his face held mischief.

I couldn't agree more. Tomorrow will be fun and I will make sure to tell the story to their kids. Yup I'm that sure about Ranbir and Ahana that I've even thought about their kids.

And Aarav thinks he is captain of the ship. What a lie. What he doesn't know is that I ship them since we were small. And I'm sure this ship is going to sail soon.

✩✩✩

Haha surprised with a new Pov?

I loved writing in his Pov, don't worry next will be Ranbir's(^ム^)

Any ideas what Aarav's plan is?

Vote and Comment
Thank you

Vote and CommentThank you