Chapter 41

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

"Wow" I heard Aarav mutter under his breath as he sat beside me on my bed after I tell them what Corgi asked me to tell them about her family.

She said, the more people know about it, the easier it would be to find about her lost step brother. I agreed even though I was a little reluctant.

"Are you kidding me? You both are destined to be" Abeer say with amusement in his voice. I raise my brows in confusion so he continues "I mean look at you two, your both fathers are Assholes, isn't that amusing?" He says with a short laugh at the end.

I roll my eyes at this idiot creature. It was evening the next day of our date. Yesterday, even though I dropped Corgi at ten at night, I didn't want to leave her but I know we are still not on that stage where we have sleep overs.

And as much kissable she was looking yesterday, I had to remind myself that I was in public park, and one intimate move the police officers roaming around will come barging in on our date. Even though I doubt they were patrolling at late night.

"Ahana is coming today, right?" Zain ask and I remember asking her to come at my place for dinner. Mom was happy that I had asked her and she would be coming today. So, mom was right now busy making some delicious dinner, because, even the boys were staying for the dinner.

"Yup" I answer nodding and he looks like he is in thoughts.

"You said you heard her father's name from your mother's mouth, right?" Zain asks and I nod wondering where is he going to?

"Why don't we ask aunty that how she knows about Ahana's father?" Varun ask busy eating chips and throwing small bits on Abeer to irritate him. I'm so going to make him clean my room later. Idiot.

"That's the plan" I answer as I remember me telling Corgi that we will ask about her father to my mom and then maybe we would know something about his whereabouts.

"Great," Aarav say cheerfully for what reason I don't know. "I'm feeling like a detective" he says with a hard voice trying to act like a strong man, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah right, detective who don't know how to find his car keys" Abeer commented making us laugh and smacked Varun on his head for throwing chips on him. Serves him right.

"Let's get down, Ahana and Kaira would be on their way" Varun say narrowing his eyes at Abeer because he smacked his head in return, he received a finger from him.

I shake my head at the two and walked down only to hear bell ringing. I felt a smile making its way on my lips as I walked towards the door.

Opening the door, standing there in beautiful red and white dress, Corgi stood there confidently. Her hairs were left open as usual, she knows what I like the most. Her ears adored big earrings making her beautiful face look more attractive. Her dove like eyes were staring back at me with a big smile on her lips.