Chapter 24

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

I walked to the college lazily, I'm not the one who is lazy for the studies but, things happening in these past few days have made me feel lazy.

As I walked through the campus along with Ayaan by my side, I spotted Kaira talking with Abeer, it looked like he was explaining something to her.

Today Ayaan offered to pick me up for college. I was a little surprised as to why all of a sudden, he called Kaira and asked her not to pick me up and he will do the honours.

I shook out the thoughts of my head and walked towards the duo. I heard Kaira say something making me frown.
"Do you think it will work?" She was asking Abeer.

"What will work?" I asked as I came and stood beside them. As soon as they saw me their eyes widen like and they looked shocked. What? Why are they looking at me like that?

"Uh...work? What work? We were saying dark" Abeer said making me look at him weirdly.

Huh. Really Abeer?

"Yes dark, we were saying dark, don't you think the atmosphere is dark today" Kaira chipped in the middle and I looked above in the sky. The sky was bright with bright sunrays falling above us.

Yeah sure, it's dark outside.

I looked at them with expression that I didn't buy their bullshit.
"Really?" I asked amused and they both looked at each other not knowing what else excuse they should say. I heard Ayaan silently laughing behind my back.

I was about to ask them something else when an arm draped around my shoulder. Aarav. This draping the hand has surely become our thing.

"Hello bestie, hello guys" he greeted me and then greeted the else with a bright smile. He looked really happy today.

"Hey Aarav, do you think it's dark outside?" I asked and Abeer and Kaira looked at me horrified.
Aarav on the other side looked at me as if I'm crazy.

"Bestie, I know you lived in London and all, but come on you should know about the atmosphere at least," he said chuckling and I hit his chest.

"It was not me; they say it's too dark outside" I pointed at Abeer and Kaira.

Faintly I heard Kaira say from behind me, "What stupid excuse was that you idiot, now she thinks we are crazy" she was scolding Abeer while I felt like laughing.

Aarav was about to say something to them when my other side also got occupied and I didn't have to turn to know who it was. His perfume which he always put on says everything. Ranbir.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ranbir asked his voice as always husky and strong, he was standing really close to me. I saw Aarav removing his hand from my shoulder once he took a look at Ranbir. He was giving Ranbir a teasing smile.