Chapter 55

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

Finally!!! The exams are over. I looked around the crowded corridor where the students have gathered and are discussing their holiday plans.

I looked around to find Corgi and Varun, they both were arranged in different classes and with the number of students gathered here it was difficult to see them.

As I was about to turn around, I was bumped into Tanya. Why? Why do you hate me so much God?

"Hey Ranbir," she says and looks down. I sighed and wait for her to speak whatever she wants to speak.

"Look, I know I gave you a very hard time-" she starts and I raise my brows, asking her just a hard time? "I mean, I know I troubled you a lot," she corrects herself and I nod. "So that's why I wanted to apologize to you," she says and I looked at her surprised.

Did I hear her correct? She is apologizing? After drowning herself in the water to be my girlfriend to suspending me and Corgi because I didn't like her, and what she just do is to apologize?

Oh no miss Tanya, you have to try hard.

"Look Tanya, just because you apologized doesn't mean I can forgive you, I maybe would've forgiven you for all the things you did in the past, but involving my girlfriend in your wicked schemes and blaming her for abusing you, that, I can never forget and as for-"

"I understand Ranbir," she cuts me off. "My mistakes are not to be forgiven, I just wanted to apologize to you, maybe one day you'll forgive me but I want us to start fresh, I still love you though." She says and I cringe making her chuckles. "Yeah I love you, but I'll try converting that love into brotherly love, so don't worry." She says and I sigh in relief.

I didn't want to give her false hopes and I'm definitely not into incest.

She was about to say something else when I noticed Corgi and Varun coming towards my way. I looked back at Tanya and sighed again.

"Tanya, I'll try forgiving you, but not now, but some day, I will." I say and she smiles widely. I nod at her and walked towards Corgi and take her into side hug.

"How was the paper?" I ask her and her smile immediately widens.

"Super easy, how was yours?" She asks and I smile.

"It was good," I looked at Varun and asked the same. "So, what are our today's plan?" I ask them as we walk out towards the ground where all our friends would meet us.

It was everyone's last day, except for Abeer, Kaira and Ayaan's, their last paper was still one week ahead.

"How about we go to McDonald's and give ourselves a treat for doing so well in exams?" Corgi asks and I felt myself smile.

My Corgi gives the best ideas. I looked over at Varun as he agrees to the plan.

As we walked towards the ground, everyone was already gathered there.