Chapter 45

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

"Are you sure this is the correct place?" I can hear Aarav asking this for the tenth time in last five minutes. I roll my eyes at his impatience self. Though I'm no less.

"If you ask me this again, I swear I will throw you out of the car," Zain says a bit irritated as he looked outside the windshield.

"You can't, this is my besties car, she won't allow you to," Aarav say and winked at me.

At this point I want to throw them both out because they made me sit on the back seat in my own car while they took the front.

"Oh shut up," Zain muttered under his breath as he looked at the passing people on the road we were parked.

"It's already 8.30, and I'm hungry," Aarav whined and I gritted my teeth.

I don't know what I was thinking when I said I want to bring Aarav with me. Bad decision. Very bad decision Corgi.

Oh, but this isn't the only problem I was irritated of. I was mostly irritated because I was sandwiched in between Abeer and Varun. Yeah, as soon as I told them, they said they want to accompany me. And now I'm here, with the four boys looking for a boy named 'Benjamin'.

"You know, for that person 'Benjamin' to know that I'm here at his given place, I have to go and stand outside so he can know I'm here," I say.

"No!!"

"Hell no!!"

"No way you're going out alone,"

"I'm hungry,"

That last one was obviously Aarav.

"Oh come on guys," I say but I can see them shaking their head in a no.

They are being more protective than Ranbir here. I really should've brought Ayaan and Kaira with me instead of them.

"Ugh...come on, it's 8.40 let me at least show my face outside, so they can know I'm here," I say and Zain looked behind at me.

"Then put your head out of the window for five seconds and pull it inside again," he said seriously and I held myself from punching him.

"What if I go outside instead?" I asked hoping they'll listen.

"And get your sorry ass get kidnapped by some Belgium person?" Abeer asked with a short.

"It's Benjamin you dumbo," Varun smacked his head from behind that resulted in him getting a glare in return.

"Who cares, it isn't like-" Abeer was about to say something but we were startled when someone knocked the car glass.

"What the fuck man, I'm not in mood of these, I'm really hungry," Aarav say as he saw who was outside the car knocking.

It was Benny Bear; he was staring at me while my friends were glaring at him.

We came out of the car one by one as Benny stood there expressionless with his hands in pocket.

"Shit!! BENNY...BENJAMIN, BENJAMIN...BENNY it was you," Abeer said all of a sudden and soon our eyes widened at that realization.

He messaged me? What...how?

"Yes, it was me," came Benny's simple reply.

"But Benny Bear how did you get my number?" I asked him even though he glared at me hard when I said Benny Bear, but I really don't care.