Chapter 47

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I was waiting at the airport waiting for Keith as my thoughts wandered to Ahana. This girl isn't even here and still she has occupied my thoughts.

I shake my head and heard the announcement about the flight from London will be landing soon.

I messaged Zain to know how things were there to only receive the news that they were still waiting on the same spot inside the car while Aarav was constantly asking for food. That man is always hungry.

I then called the party planner I've arranged for tomorrow's birthday party. It was not that grand but a little bit bigger that now Corgi is with us for the first time to celebrate it together.

"Are all the arrangements done?" I ask Nikhil, the party planner.

"Yeah everything is done, just check it tomorrow morning so that if any changes are left, we can cover it until the party tomorrow night," he informed me.

I sighed in relief hearing that. Good, now only there should not be any more trouble.

Once I heard about the plane getting land, I look around the airport to find Keith. I'm not that good in recognizing faces which I've seen years back, me and Keith, we've just talked over the phone and when I told him I'll be there to pick him up, I got a surprise when he said he has some company along with him.

I scanned the airport as people started coming out of the door. My cell rang, it was Keith.

"Where are you?" Was the question as soon as I picked up the call.

"I'm standing right at the accelerators, white shirt, red jacket" I say describing my attire.

"Okay, we are on our way," he says and I wonder who are this 'we'?

Until he comes, I decided to call Corgi, only after two rings she cut my call making me frown. She was still pissed off at me. I cursed under my breath and put back the phone and looked up at the people who were now started crowding near me.

That's when I saw a boy aged twelve to thirteen coming down with a backpack on his back. He was wearing red hoodie with a loose jean; his boots were leather. His hands were covered with bands of various Musicians. He had a frown on his face as he kept looking around.

Just beside him, there was a boy and a girl. The boy had blond hairs; he was wearing pink hoodie. While the girl had platinum blond hairs as she kept chewing a bubble gum and looked around.

So, these were the two Keith was telling me about? He had said he had a company who wanted to visit Corgi too.

Soon Keith's eyes met mine and recognition went through him. His lip curled a little as he pointed at his two friends towards me. The two teens along with him were not his age, they both looked my age. Maybe they were Corgi's friends from London.