Chapter 19

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

I gritted my teeth for the tenth time.
It was a bad idea, actually a horrible one when I decided to call Ranbir for help.

This bastard Ayaan was supposed to teach me driving but what did he do, yeah, he ditched me telling he has some work given by his mother.

How much work does his mother gives him? I'm hundred and ten percent sure that the matter is something else because the Ayaan I know never listens to his mom.

I huffed and looked at my side to see Ranbir's eyes glued on the TV. and my hands were almost fisted and I would punch him any moment now.

Let me tell you what happened, when Ranbir entered inside I was meanwhile watching 'India vs Pak' match and as soon as Ranbir's eyes fell on them he pushed me aside and sat down on the couch watching it.

From last thirty minutes he is like 'Go Kohli Go', 'Oh no, please don't catch the ball' , 'Oh Shit, can't he run any faster' , 'Sixer', and on and on and I'm controlling myself not to burst out at him with a vase and smash it on his head.

"You were supposed to teach me" I said and crossed my arms glaring at him. But he didn't gave any heed, but just kept jumping up and down on the sofa cheering the players.

"Ranbir" I called out for him and he looked at me for a second gave me a smile and again looked back at the screen. Ugh.

I glared him one last time and went inside the kitchen to go get some popcorn for myself. I need to take Aarav's or Varun's number they can help me, I don't have any expectations with this idiot.

I started the oven while waiting for the popcorn. I sat there on the kitchen cabinet when Ranbir entered inside.

As soon as I saw him, I glared hard at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on Corgi live a bit, it's India vs Pak for crying out loud" he said while waving his hand in the air for the effect.

"I know but I want to practice" I whined as I heard a beep of the oven.

"But on the second thought, you're right, we can't miss India vs Pak" I said grinning to myself and poured the popcorn in the bowl and went outside in the living room not before I saw an amused smiled playing on Ranbir's lips.

Later on, when the break came, we decided the rest of the match we will hear as we practiced.

So here we were now with the radio on, Ranbir sitting on the passenger seat and let me tell you he looked like a woman during labour. There were sweat beads forming on his forehead and I didn't even start the car.

I almost laughed looking at him stiffen when I started the engine.
"It's so heart-warming to see you have so much trust in me" I said sarcastically concentrating on reversing my car.