Chapter 23

I'm on role with so many back to back updates, ain't I? (≧∇≦)

Enjoy!!!

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I was locked up in my room since I came back from college. Mom and grandma had come several times asking if I was alright, not to concern them I had said I was.

But the truth was I wasn't, and I don't know why? I was feeling restless.

As I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling my cell rang making me groan.
I lazily took my phone to see Zain calling me.

I answered the call not expecting him to start shouting, "Get your fat ass here right now Ranbir" he said straightaway making my eyes widen.

Why is he calling me there at...I looked at the clock showing 7.00pm.

"Why?" I asked him lazily and I heard him groan in annoyance, maybe he was expecting this question from me.

"Just come here" he said and cut the call before I could say anything. I stared at my phone startled. Wow. What just happened?

I stood up from my bed annoyed. I didn't feel like doing anything today, I just want to go back to bed and sleep.

I immediately changed my clothes and took my bike keys and left the room.

As soon as I walked down, I came face to face with female hitler of my house. Mom.

"Where are you going this late?" she asked with a stern face and looked at the clock.

"At Zain's, he said to come over" I said and she looked at me with her narrowed eyes. She was doubting me.

"You sure you're not going to go meet that girl that came to our house?" She asked making my eyes widen.

Tanya. No way, I don't even know her house.

"Mom how many times do I need to tell you, I don't have anything to do with that girl, she is just a crazy stalker of mine since school" I repeated my words which I had said to her earlier too, which I'm sure she didn't believe.

"I don't believe you" she said stubbornly. I rolled my eyes. This woman's in my life, first that Corgi and then my mom they are hell bent on making it miserable for me.

"Then don't, I'm going bye" I said irritated saying bye to my grandma who was sitting on the front porch talking with some neighbourhood aunty.

I reached his house within some minuets. I walked up to his apartment and rang the bell.

Soon Zain's mom opened the door and gave me a smile.
"Hey Ranbir, come on in" she said and as I greeted her with a smile. "Zain has been expecting you, he is in his room" she informed and I nodded walking towards his room.