Chapter 11

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

I was not.
I repeat I was not enjoying the play at all.

One. Ranbir was irritating me.
Second. He was irritating me again and again.

I sat there trying to concentrate on the play but no. As I was trying to understand the play where Romeo and Juliet are meeting for the first time, something came and hit me on my face.

Afraid of it being some insect I jerked it only to find the crumbled pieces of paper. How the hell did they get here? I asked myself when my eyes fell on Ranbir who was looking at the play looking all innocent.

I glared him hard which made him look at me and raise his eyebrows.
"Did you do this?" I asked showing him the paper.

He looked at the paper confused and innocently shook his head in a no.
"Why would you think I would do something like that Corgi?" He asked innocently trying to make me feel guilty. Guess what Kashyap I'm not feeling guilty at all.

I ignored him and again looked at front but he kept throwing the papers at me making me irritated. Sometimes he would bump his shoulder with me or pull on my hairs purposely making me frown at his childish antics.

"If you keep doing this, I'm going to rethink about becoming your friend" I threatened him which made him look at me in surprise. But thank the heavens he didn't trouble me until the interval.

But after the interval when the last scene was going on, he did something that made me go into a permanent shock.

I felt his breath near my ears. And surprisingly I didn't do anything to stop that. I stayed in the place as he came near to me that his nose was touching my cheeks.

He huskily whispered into my ears and what he said made my eyes widen.

"Just remember Corgi, Young men's love lies not only in their hearts but also in their eyes, so be aware if you find any unexpectedly"

And with that he pulled back and looked at the play as if he just did not say the famous Shakespeare dialogue which was indirect flirting with me and sent me into a permanent shock.

Maybe Ranbir has hit something hard while coming to pick me up so now he is temporarily behaving like a Romeo instead of watching Romeo and Juliet.

As if we are playing our own love story back here on the benches. What the hell are you thinking Ahana? I scolded myself and shook my head while sending a death glare towards him while he looked like he was enjoying my expressions. Of course, this bull will do that. Idiot.

That's when I felt that my heartbeats have fasten up and I had clutched the seat tightly in my fists and I was breathing heavily. Why am I having this effect on me? I asked myself and drank some water which Kaira passed me and that's when I realized that the show was over and she was looking at me concerned.