Chapter 21

The casts of the book are at the end, don't forget to watch.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

Hurt, that's what I'm feeling right now, God knows why? Because of idiot Asshole named Ranbir.

How dare he snap at me when even I don't know what the hell wrong did, I do? Bloody-

"Miss Aggarwal, answer the question" I was snapped out of my thoughts by hearing my Mr. Patel calling for me. My eyes immediately went wide sensing that I was still in the classroom and day dreaming about Ranbir and ways to kill him.

"Miss Aggarwal" I heard Mr. Patel call for me again. Oh gosh Ahana, snap out of it, I scolded myself when I sensed someone nudging my side. Varun was looking at me worriedly.

"Stand up Ahana" he whispers yells at me and I immediately stood up and looked at front and I can tell that the whole class was looking at me. Shit.

"Y-Yes sir?" I said and to my absolute horror he was glaring at me.

"Don't you enjoy my classes Miss. Aggarwal?" He asked and my eyes widen. This is the second staff asking me the same question just within one week of learning here. And all this is just because of that Ranbir. Duffer, Idiot, Donk-

"Answer the question miss" I was again cut off by him. Dude at least let me complete my swearing, I mentally scolded that sir.

"N-No sir" I answered shakily and he again glared hard. What? I answered at least.

I looked down at my left to see Varun silently laughing holding his fist near his lips so that sir cannot see that he is in fact enjoying all this. I rolled my eyes at that idiot.

My eyes later traveled on to Ranbir. He looked like he was just physically in class and mentally snapping at me somewhere. I felt hurt as soon as I remembered about it again.

His face was blank and was looking at sir, unlike all the students who were staring at me and laughing. I sighed and looked back at sir.

"You don't?" He asked and my eyebrows raised in confusion. What?

Again, what we were talking about?

"Don't what sir?" I asked and I heard few giggling throughout the class and most was from beside me. Varun. This man is surely enjoying this.

Mr. Patel looked at me like he is millisecond away from handing me my leaving certificate.

"Enough" he yelled at the students who were laughing and looked back at me. "I want you to meet me after class Miss, we will be having a very long talk" he ordered me and I gulped. Gosh as it is this sir looks scary and I don't know what he is going to lecture me later on.