Chapter 9

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

After buying all the study materials for my college yesterday at super market. I was busy arranging them in my bag.

Also today was Sunday means the day we are going to the play. On Wednesday our College starts. I really wish Ranbir isn't in my college.

When I told Kaira that I was going to the play with Ranbir and his friends the first thing she did was scream and that too very loudly. I don't know why she thinks that we both look cute together.

After telling her off, she agreed to join me with the play today and also told me that her car is at servicing. I wonder how Ayaan knew it. As far as I know they hate each other's guts. I'm definitely missing something here.

I looked at the clock on the wall. That bull will be here soon. I better start getting ready. Kaira and Ayaan said they will directly meet me at the theatre.

I decided to wear a maxi red dress that I love very much. (*Pic Above*)

It was one of the dress Keith gave me on Raksha Bandhan last year when he went shopping with one of his friends in mall. Did I tell you we celebrated every Indian festival living all the way in London? My grandparents made sure we celebrate them. And I absolutely love the dress.

Doing some minimum makeup and wearing my watch I took a last glance at myself in the mirror and went downstairs to wait for my ride.

There were still fifteen minutes for 6.30 pm and when I decided to go and watch some TV. when the doorbell rang.

I cautiously went towards the door and looked from the peephole.
I widened my eyes and opened the door. I had thought he will get late searching for my house but no he was here and that too fifteen minutes early.

"You're early" I stated as soon as I opened the door. He looked up at me and smiled when his eyes slowly travelled down to my body till, they reached my feet. And again, up to my face.

This douche is checking me out with me standing exactly in front of him.

I looked over at his wear. Impressive.
He didn't do anything extra just a plain while shirt and a jacket with ripped jeans. (*Pic above*) And boy he looked hot. Here you go again Ahana. I rolled my eyes knowing I've lost it because I'm finding my enemy hot. Yeah something is definitely wrong with me.

When I looked back at him. He was still in daze and was staring at my face. I waved my hands in front of his eyes which brought him back to earth because he looked like ripped tomato.
Ranbir is blushing. I'm definitely telling this to Kaira.

I opened my door to welcome him in. Knowing its bad manners to keep them waiting at the door.

"Come in" I said as he nodded his head and came inside the house as he looked around my house as if remembering something.