Chapter 29

I can't help but think this song really resembles Ranbir and Ahana's Life in this book.    

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love"

"Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time"

"But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own,

And in your eyes you're holding mine"

'Perfect' song, from Ed Sheeran

___

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

Finally!! Finally, I said it. Damn, that was difficult than removing the knots of my headphones.

I looked in front of me where my Corgi was standing shocked and surprised in my arms. I had held her closer to me so that I could see her reaction when I confess my feelings to her.

I noticed she was looking at me bewildered as soon as I said that she is that 'someone' I've been crushing on. Her beautiful eyes widened while I saw a faint blush adoring her cheeks.

Even now, as I held her closer, I can see the red colour on her cheeks, and I would be lying if I say I don't like it.

I like everything about this girl. Everything.

"R-Ranbir" I came out of my thoughts hearing her sweet voice call me. God how much I love my name coming out of her mouth.

"Hmm?" I said as I tilted my head at one side as I kept looking at her flushed form as she tried coming out of my gasp.

"Y-you like me?" She asked and I almost awed at how hesitantly she was asking it. Only if she knows that she doesn't have to hesitate whenever she is talking to me. She can talk to me freely.

"Do I need to give you some proof?" I asked in a lazy tone making her take in a huge breath.

"No" she almost said it immediately and I tried not to smile at this wonderful creature in front of me.

"Can You-Can you leave me?" She asked again hesitantly as her eyes went down at my hands which had held her securely in my arms.

"I don't want to" I answer shrugging my arms as I again pulled her closer. How much I love her in my arms, I cannot describe it in words.

"Ranbir please" she asked again as she gave me her one of the cutest faces making me sigh.

I would be lying if I say I'm not hurt, I expected some sort of answer from her. Even if she rejects and tell me that she doesn't like me, I would know what she feels about me but right now she is giving none of it.