Chapter 13

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

It was already Wednesday, the day my college starts. On Sunday after the dinner with my so called enemy and my new friends, Ayaan dropped me and Kaira at my place where she stayed and we chatted for what seems like hours.

She was adamant telling me that Ranbir was giving me that kind of looks whenever he sees me and that left me wondering what are 'that kind of look' means. When I asked her about it she said that I was one of the dumbest creature on planet earth.
I just rolled my eyes at her.

Kaira was about to pick me up for college toady, she insisted that until I buy my own vehicle, she would drop me and I was more than happy for that.

For my dress I went casual, I wore a black skinny jean and a blue top with a mini heel making my look complete. Straightening my hairs and putting it in a French braid, I was almost ready when I heard my doorbell ring.

I rushed down and Kaira came in with a bag in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked as she kept the bag and went to the kitchen.

"I brought us some breakfast, my mom's famous sandwich" she said as she came out bringing two plates and a water bottle along with her. I gave her a grateful smile as we sat and started eating the food.

I remembered I will be seeing my enemy today along with all his friends. I smiled as I thought about him. I don't know but a smile came up on my face as I thought about him.

When I applied for the college. I had taken the look at all the campus. It was big and all the sections were divided in a big campus.

Science, Commerce and Arts all in a single campus. That had made me stunned but I just thought that this college was the one I want to enrol in.
(Imaginary One, I'm not sure if something like that exists there)

Unknown of the fact that my enemy will be in the same college. Now that I know he will study with me, makes me want to hit my head on the wall and at the same time burst out in happiness.

I wonder why?

"You done?" I came out of my thoughts hearing Kaira looking at me. I nodded my head and she looked at me teasingly.

"Lost in dreams about your enemy?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, let's go or else we will be late" I said as I took the plates back to the kitchen leaving behind a giggling Kaira.

Once I locked my house properly, I went towards her car as she opened the car to the driver's seat and I took passenger seat.

"You excited?" I asked her as she was really silent all the way.

"Yeah, just nervous" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"It's not like you're going to college for the first time" I said and she nodded her head but I could see she was still nervous.