Chapter 31

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

Me and Kaira were on the way to mall the next day. On my request she ditched her college today, well her parents don't know though. They think she in college right now, and I feel like she is my best friend for that reason.

"You know you should pick up his call" I heard Kaira say making me look at her but I shook my head.

She is talking about Ranbir. He's been calling me since morning telling he want to meet me and spend some time with me. As much as I want to do the same, he had to go with the rest of the boys who have also taken their day off and go somewhere.

I don't know where? He denied to tell me.

And that's the reason I've been ignoring his call. I know he told me he will tell me everything soon but I can't help but worry about him and not only him but rest of the boys.

"You know as much as I want to pick up his call and talk to him, I want some time for us and also we were talking for like hours last night" I said as a blush crept on my cheeks remembering last night.

He had called me yesterday when I was about to go asleep but once we started it was difficult to cut the call but we did though once I fell asleep when he was going on about how he had been a number one in school after I went. Yeah Genius.

"So, you guys are finally doing something what couples should do" she said with a huff.

"Excuse me, for your kind information we just got in a relationship yesterday and what things do you expect us to do in one day" I countered back as we entered the mall after some security check.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but I'm worried that you guys still haven't kissed" she said in a high pitched voice making some heads turn towards us.

I embarrassingly gave them a small apology and pinched her arm.
"Next time you shout; I'm going to kill you" I say glaring her to which she laughed aloud.

We were on the way to the accelerators when I got bumped with two boys making me stumble back.
But the boy with red shirt caught my arm and steadied me.

I got back on my feet thanking the boy. They both looked around our age.
"I'm extremely sorry miss, we didn't see you there" the boy who saved me said.

"Uh...it's okay, I'm sorry too" I said genuinely because I was busy looking at the shops that I missed watching at front.

"Hey no it's ok don't apologize, by the way, I'm Ishaan " the boy who saved, his name Ishaan said me and I smile nodding my head.

"I'm Ahana, this is my friend Kaira" I say looking over at Kaira who was looking at me as if she wants to murder me for introducing her to strangers.

"Uh...hi" she said and looked down not before giving me a glare.