Chapter 12

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

Guess who I'm pissing off right now? I grinned as I looked beside me to look at a very annoyed Corgi.

Ha-ha. I didn't do anything this time; I mean I just put some salt in her water and now she is really pissed off at me.
Gosh I love doing it.

"I can't believe you're behaving so childish" she said and put the glass of water aside and glared back at me.
"And why the hell are you sitting beside me?" She asked and fold her arms again.

I chuckled and remembered when we all entered into the diner, I shoved past Donkey Face and sat beside her before he can sit there. How else was I supposed to irritate her?

"I want to exchange seats" I heard Corgi say and our whole table looked at her. Except for Donkey Face everyone had a knowing smirk on their faces completely knowing that I'm teasing her that's why she is asking to change the seat.

"What happened Ahana?" Aarav said suddenly and I glared him hard.

That bastard has even started calling her Best Friend and I'm here still trying to be her friend.

"He is irritating me; I want to change my seat" she answered his question and before I can say something Abeer stood up from where he was sitting in between Aarav and Donkey Face.

"Come here" he said and Corgi immediately stood up and exchanged seat with Abeer. I glared hard at him and Abeer just shrugged his shoulders.

"You idiot, you were supposed to help me" I hissed at him as he sat beside me.

"Sorry dude, but Ahana is my new friend here so I'm just helping her out" he said and looking at his another side where Kaira was sitting, who was all the while sitting quietly stealing glances at Donkey Face.

"Hey there" Abeer said to Kaira and I can see she and Abeer had become good friends by the way they were talking previously outside theatre. I looked over Donkey Face he was busy glaring at Abeer.

Ahh this is interesting, I grinned looking at the jealous face of his and then at the duo sitting beside me unaware about everyone.

I looked in front of me to see Aarav and Ahana busy talking and did I mention that Aarav is being too touchy with Corgi. Immediately a scowl formed on my face looking at their closeness.

Someone bumped my shoulder from other side of me. I looked over to see Zain and Varun giving me teasing smiles. Not this again, I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked irritated at their constant teasing gaze that was not leaving their faces.

"Dude don't be so obvious" I heard Zain say and I looked at him confused.

"You are looking like a jealous freak glaring at your best friend" Varun explained me when I didn't understand what Zain said.

"I'm not jealous" I retorted and shook my head.