Blood Lusting Monster

Maddison Hast
I awoke to Antonio detaching my arms from around him. I groan as a high pitched noise shot through my head and echoed loudly in my ears making everything else sound muffled for a second. "You okay?" Antonio asks as he looks into my eyes, his expression concerned.
"My head hurts." I groan weakly.
"Can you walk?" He crouches in front of me and I realise we're still in the chopper.
I knew imediantly I wasn't able to and shook my head. He swiftly scoops me up and carries me out of the chopper and onto the room of the military academy. The others were waiting by the door. "Let's go. Maddison looks very pale." Delance says and I droop my head down onto Antonios chest.
A memory of the first time I had killed my father flashed through my head. From the very edge of my memory I saw a black van. As soon as the memory finished I leaped from Antonios arms and took his gun, swiftly spinning and firing behind him. A man stood in the door of the chopper with a gun pointed at Antonios back. He stood there shocked for a second before his gun fell from his hand and he collapsed, falling from the chopper and onto the roof. "I swear to god. If I see him again there will be nothing left standing." I growl. Strength coursed through my veins and I shakily stood. My head spun but I shook it away and shoved Antonios gun into his hand.
"How?.. What?.. Huh?" Antonio looked at me with wide eyes and the others looked at me as if I had three heads.
"Reflex." I reply shortly before limping over to the man gasping on the roof. Using my foot I rolled him onto his back.
"Where is he?" I ask lowly as I crouch next to him.
"Hos...pital." He gasps in pain.
"Thank you for helping to kill my father. Let's hope third times the charm ai." I laugh and the man shook his head quickly.
"Don't... Kill you... Bomb... Talon...Alive." The man gasps seemingly random words but I speak 15 languages fluently. One of those is agony.
"What's he saying?" Kyle asks as the others walk over.
"M father is still alive. That bastard just won't die. He's in the hospital. I can't go there because they'll kill me. Talon is also alive and has a bomb. Is that correct?" I ask the man and he nods weakly.
"How did you get all that from not even 10 words?" Liam asks in confusion.
"I know how to speak agony." I reply before looking back down at the man.
My eyes narrow when he reaches to his pocket. He taps in and I cautiously reach inside. What I pull out makes my heart stop and the world to spin uncontrollably. "Who is that?" Antonio asks.
I look at the man with tears forming in my eyes. He reaches up shakily and wipes the tears away with his thumb. I hold his hand gently. "I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. You were here to warn me. I'm so sorry." I sob weakly.
What I'd pulled from his pocket was a picture with a torn edge. It was a picture of the younger him. When I saw the picture I imediantly identified him. He's my half brother. From my pocket I pull out a picture of me also with a torn edge. I connect the two photos, the torn edge connecting seamlessly. "Maddison who is this?" Antonio asks and I notice a shake to his voice.
Crystal walks up beside me and my half brother givers her a pained half smile and a small wave. She gasps and falls to her knees on the other side of him. She also cries and holds his other hand. "We thought you were dead." She sniffs. My half brother dated Crystal for 5 years before she met Jacob. We thought he'd died. He was in an explosion and was never found.
"It takes more... to kill me... I missed you... Both of you." He says with a small smile. His face growing paler.
"We missed you too." Crystal smiles sadly, tears falling down her cheeks.
"At least... I got to see... you both again." He whispers weakly.
"Please. Don't leave me Angus. Don't leave me again. I need you." I cry, tears blurring my vision.
"You're in good hands... I've seen you... with Antonio... He's doing a pretty... good job." His voice growing weaker and weaker.
"Take care of her Antonio... She's the most... important thing in the world." Angus says and I cry harder.
"It's good to see... you've finally found... someone who's worthy... of you Crystal." Crystal shakes her head, knowing what's going to happen.
"Please." She sobs.
"Good bye girls... Kill dad for me." He says before his breathing stops and he goes completely still.
"No. Please. You can't leave me. Angus. Please. You can't leave me." I scream as more tears fall. Crystal is shaking with sobs opposite me. I look down at my half brother and cry.
Crystal crawls around to me and hold me close, both of us cry. Our bodies shaking. "I can't believe he's really gone." She sniffs.
"Because of me." I whisper. My tears stop and I shrug away from Crystal.
I get to my feet and cast one last look at Angus before turning and walking away. My body feels numb, empty. When I open the door I stop for a second before taking off running. I hear the others following but I run faster.
I killed them.
It's my fault their dead.
I repeatedly stabbed my sister when I was 6.
It was my fault that mother was killed.
I burnt my father alive.
Then I stabbed him in the chest.
Both should have killed him.
Now I've just killed my half brother.
My family is all dead or as close to it as it can be.
All because of me.
I'm a blood lusting monster.