Meeting Bad Boy O'Grady

"Maddison you need to breath." Ashley sooths calmly and Maddison glares daggers at her as she paces back and forth.
"What if he never comes back Ashley? What if the Russians shoot him down?" Maddison wrung her hands as she paced more frantically.
"Just take a deep breath and calm down." Ashley says as she watchers her pace the room.
"I can't calm down. I've be trained to see every possible worst outcome of any event. That's what I'm doing right now and I can't stop myself. There's so many ways. So many bad outcomes. So many ways for him to die, to never come back to me. I can't handle this." Maddison cries and falls to her knees.
Ashley walked over and knelt in front of her. "I have an idea. Why don't us girls sneak out tonight and go have some fun. I have the perfect place to find some hot bad boys and I know you love a good bad boy. You play with Antonio for gods sake. The things I've seen that man do." Ashley chuckles in memory and shakes her head slightly.
"Okay." Maddison replies weakly.
"Wear something sexy." Ashley whispers and Maddison smiles wickedly.
"I can do sexy. It always wound Antonio up when I did which is why I did it. Those bad boys won't see what's coming and would never guess that I'm an ex government agent. Not that they'll find out." She says and Ashley pats her shoulder before standing and leaving the room.
As soon as the door closed Maddison stood and walked into the bathroom where she stood and stared into the bathroom mirror. "This had better not go backwards Antonio. You promised." She whispers before swipping her hand along the surface of the mirror.
It shimmers before a list of songs appears in a glowing blue lettering, one of her many improvements and added gadgets to her rooms. The mirror plays as a speaker and music player. She can pick a song through touch and it plays through hidden built in speakers around the bathroom. As she scrolls through her songs, category by category she can't help but think about Antonio. She sighs in frustration and drops her head against the mirror.
There's a dull beep before a song starts playing. A song she recognizes imediantly. The tango song Santa Maria. She smiles and closes her eyes as she listens. She did the tango to this music at a business event with Antonio. It was a competition to see who could do the best tango. They won by far.
"I really am gonna miss you." She whispers before stripping down and turning the shower onto warm.
She slipped into the shower and lent back against the cool tiles as the warm water washed over her. She smiles to herself at all the happy times she shared with Antonio. It was then she remembered when and why they had gotten together.
It was all because of Damien when he shot Jacob dead at Crystals lmost wedding. She had started spying on Antonio and the others because they had started spying on Crystal after The Mystery Drivers first appearance. It was all thanks to Damien that Maddison had gotten closer to Antonio. After what happened with Melody Masters she planned on staying as far away from Antonio as she could.
She laughed at the memory of when they met for the first time after Antonios mothers death. But what Antonio thought was the first time they had ever met. She had punched him in the nose, breaking it badly. As soon as he left to get it fixed she'd fainted. Everyone thought she'd fainted in shock. But it was really because she was horrified. She got one Masters killed and broke another's nose.
"When you come back Antonio the first thing I'm gonna do is break your nose. I swear it." She laughs to herself.

"Psst. Maddison. Lets go." Crystal hissed through the door.
Maddison opened it and smiled. Crystal was in a short white dress with a low neckline and long sleeves. Delance wore a slip shouldered long sleeve, navy blue dress that was tight at the top but light and flowy at the skirt which fell to her knees. Ashley wore a short, deep red, sleeveless dress with a lace pattern on the top. Shannon dress was purple with a single long sleeve and a purple flower at her hip.
"You look good Maddison." Ashley smiles widely.
She looks down at herself in a short emerald green halter neck dress with a layered skirt that was mid thigh on her right side then at her knees on her left. "Thanks. You girls look good too. Now let's go before the guys wake up and stop us." She says and the 5 girls sneak downstairs and out of the house.

Maddison Hast
I stare out the window as the lights of the city fly past. Then the city disappears and faint stars appear in the sky. "Where are we going Ashley?" I ask as I look at Ashley in the drivers seat.
"An old place we called home once. You can't tell anyone about this place alright? None of you can. It's top secret. You could say it's like Antonios business but for our people." Shannon replies and Delance snorts.
Crystal fingered her wedding and engagement ring. Delance was breathing in holding it for a minute before breathing out. The twins eyes were flicking around although yet was barely noticeable. They were all nervous.

When Ashley stopped by an old farm house I frowned. It looked so familiar yet all that could come to mind was a faint memory of being blindfolded and the smell of Chloroform.
We climb out and walk towards the door. "This place looks so familiar." I mumble and Shannon looks at me oddly.
"Really? Nobody except for me, Ashley and the people who we are about I party with come here." She says and I shrug.
"I could be mistaken." We all walk inside and head downstairs.
A large steel door sat at the bottom. That's one heavy duty door.
Ashley types in a code while Shannon gets a rental scan. The door opens slightly. "Get ready to be amazed." Ashley smirks. The more she opens the door the louder the music and sound of voices gets. As soon as it was fully open everyone smiled at the sight of people dancing, talking and drinking.
"You are free to do whatever you want. Except kill people." Shannon says and we all walk inside and split up.
I was walking through the crowd when I saw a handsome male with dark brown eyes and black hair. He was surrounded by beautiful women. With a smirk I slowly walk in his direction. From a passing tray I take a strawberry and take a bite just as he looks at me. I wink and walk in a different direction, knowing that the hook is in.
I walk to the bar and order a tropical cocktail. Just down the bar to my left is Crystal then to my right is Delance. Back in the crowd was Ashley and Shannon. "Your new here." A males voice says lowly from behind me.
I turn with a smile and take a sip from my drink. "How'd you know?" I ask seductively.
"Because I would have recognized a woman as beautiful as you." He says and leans closer. "It's nice to meet you Maddison Hast." He whispers and I drop my drink.
With quick reflexes he grabs it and puts it on the bar. "Don't need to be so shocked. Alysha speaks highly of you. One of the best agents there ever was I believe." He chuckles, not moving away.
I smile a wiry grin. "I'm not one of the best. I am the best. Alysha being a close second. Who are you anyway?" I ask as I look him up and down. Black jeans, tight black shirt, leather jacket and the subtle shape of a gun in his left jacket pocket as well as razor blades in each of his jeans pockets. Well equipped for whatever may happen. Also a definite bad boy.
"The names Nicolas O'Grady. Ex veteran and ex secret service." He smirks.