{6}

6:00 am.

Jimin woke up to his alarm clock. He really didn't feel like going out of bed. After all he had barely slept because of the crazy night adventure he had. Everything felt like a dream to him.

When he looked at the dark circles underneath his eyes, he realized it was not just a dream. Park Jimin, the almost perfect son has broken some rules. With heavy steps, he got out of the bed. He was so tired, yet he had to go to college. He had an exam. It was his first year and he promised his parents to do good.

"Jimin, you look terrible!", jimins mother said but jimin already knew that, "I know, I couldn't sleep very well last night ".

"Oh jiminie, I told you to stop over thinking everything. It's exhausting."

Jimin nodded. He felt bad lying to his mum even if it was just about a small thing. Okay, maybe it wasn't that small. At least not for Jimin.

-

While taking the test, Jimin couldn't focus at all. It seems like he had forgotten everything he had been studying. The fear of failing the test didn't make the situation any better. He was sweating and nervously chewing on his pen. Everything was yoongis fault.

Yoongi noticed Jimin walking down the hallway in a hurry. His hands stuffed in his furry jacket. His head down and his eyes looked sad.

"Hey Jimin", yoongi said as he stopped jimin. Then he noticed the youngers red eyes.

"This is all because of you ", jimins lips trembled as he tried pushing yoongi away. But yoongi was like a statue made of stone.

"What did I do? ", yoongi asked as he looked at the tears forming in Jimins eyes. He couldn't explain to himself what was just happening.

"I'm going to fail my exam. This is all your fault." jimin huffed as a tear started rolling down his cheek. He quickly wiped his tear with his sleeves. He knew he must look so stupid and pathetic at that moment. He was indeed a crybaby.

Yoongi just looked at the younger in surprise. He never had seen a guy crying over some test in college. He knew Jimin was only a freshman but it shouldn't affect him that much. At the same time he felt guilty for making the other cry.

"Sorry. Can I make it up to you somehow?" yoongi asked while nervously scratching his nape. He can't remember the last time he had apologized to someone. Saying it felt very strange.

Jimin shook his head," It's fine."

Yoongi knew it wasn't really fine. After all the younger was just crying about it, "Listen you're not going to fail. And if you fail that test I'll make sure they pay."

Jimin just stared at yoongi with wide eyes, wondering what the other would do if he failed the test. "T-thanks ".

"How about I take you to my place afternoon. Or we could go on an adven-"

"No more adventures at night. "

"Fine, afternoon then. " yoongi said before he left the boy standing. He really wasn't sure what to think of Jimin. He didn't even know why he was trying to be his friend when they were obviously so different.

Yoongi thought Jimin was really childish, well some of his behaviors were not. But he seemed so innocent in General. Like a 'mothers-son ' . Every mothers favorite.

-

"Jimin I saw you talking to yoongi, didn't I warn you about him? " ,Chan asked as he gripped jimins wrist but not too tight.

"It's okay. He's nice."

"Everyone is nice at the beginning Jimin! Just stay away from him. I'm your best friend and I care for you jimin. You know I only want the best for you , right?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, " jimin sighed " I know but he's your friend too.!You were the one who invited him to your party."

"He isn't my friend jimin. I just had to do it. I have my reasons. Just please listen to me " chan smiled as he poked jimins cheeks. Jimin smiled back nodding.

Jimin thought about Chan's words. He has been friends with Chan for a very long time and he knew he could trust Chan. Even if he didn't really know the reasons, Jimin knew Chan had reasons why he was saying all that about yoongi.

Jimin thought maybe he should keep his distance from yoongi .
But he'll meet him today like he promised.

Just one last time.

.