{39}

🌠

"Oh, hey buddy! Where have you been? I've called you over two hundred times. I was worried", Chan confessed as he gave jimin a hug. Jimin hugged him back and smiled, comforting the other, "thanks man, but don't worry ,I'm alright."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yeah, I am" jimin replied and looked around, waiting for yoongi who was buying two coffees for them. He noticed that many people where staring at him. He spoke nervously," Chan? Do I look weird or something.. why is everyone looking at me like that?"

Chan looked around before fixing his gaze on jimin, lowering his voice, "what do you mean?"

Jimin raised his eyebrow, trying to understand what was going on, "can't you see how everybody's looking at me?"

"Oh.. so you don't know-"

"C'mon, let's get out of here", yoongi said harshly ,arriving with the two drinks in his hand, pushing Chan away while avoiding eye contact. He dragged jimin by his arm, spilling half of drinks as jimin walks not understanding anything. The looks wouldn't stop. People were staring even more, whispering and giggling. Some faces expressed disgust.

"what's wrong?" Jimin whimpered from the tight grip on his arm, as yoongi pulled him into the library.

"That bitch-" yoongi cursed and took a deep breath, trying to control his anger. He clenched his fists ready to punch anything in front of him. Jimin knew that yoongi was bad at controlling his anger, he clearly had some issues and sometimes even jimin would be frightened. Jimin held yoongis hands that were still fists and rubbed his thumb softly over his hand, trying to comfort yoongi.

"Shh, calm down yoongi",jimin whispered and yoongi took another deep breath, "now tell me",jimin said after yoongi seemed to be calmed down.

"Everyone knows about us."

"So?" Jimin asked carefully, he knew yoongi was still not comfortable with his sexuality due to his past but it was reality and finally time to accept that.

"That's not it.. "Yoongi sighed.

"What is it then?"

"You know what I've always had a bad reputation no matter how good I was but I don't care anymore, that girl.. Who saw you at my house, she told everyone that i'm a fuckboy, a cheater ,a piece of shit. That I'd cheat on my girlfriends with guys because I'm gay and she got one of my ex's to admit I cheated on her with a guy.. and I know that most of that was probably true but- they're calling you a dumb slut, worse ..they say you're getting paid for that."

"Oh.. "

"I don't want people talking about you like that, jimin. This is all my fault, you're getting dragged into this just because of me. Everyone thinks you're a hooker now and I know just how much words hurt you.."

"Yoongi'... It's fine, I don't care if people call me names, they can think whatever they want. At this point I stopped caring at all, that would be way too exhausting. I just want to be happy with you.", jimins voice cracked, and yoongi smiled, tracing his fingers along jimins sharp jawline admiring him.

"I know this is hard, but we're going to make it",yoongi nodded. For the first time he believed that things would be okay. The look in jimins eyes was comforting enough. Nothing was impossible as long as jimin was by his side, loving him for who he was.

"I know it's bothering you yoongi, you can't lie to me",jimin whispered as he dragged yoongi in between the two book shelves, gliding his tiny hands down to his waist as he pulled him closer.

"I know, but this is me. I shouldn't be ashamed of loving the prettiest boy here ", he whispered back, moving his hands up to jimins neck before leaning in to kiss him passionately. His lips always having the sweetest of tastes, making yoongi want to keep on kissing him forever.

"Faggots" they heared somebody say behind the shelf and yoongi immediately pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva still connecting their mouths.

"If I find you, it'll be your last day alive ",yoongi whisper yelled towards the direction of the voice, but nobody answered him.

On their way home, yoongi smoked cigarette after cigarette, burning away every word he heard today. Deep down, it killed him. But every time he looked over at jimin, he remembered how blessed he actually was. Jimin accepted him, he just needed to accept himself.