50

"Boys. What are you doing here?" Mrs. Park entered the kitchen with a light blue towel around her waist. Jimin jumped off yoongis laps and blushed,"we were.. "

"Why are you getting all red? It's okay, jimin. Why don't you just go to your room?", she asked ,smiling softly.

Yoongi was looking down. He cleared his throat and grabbed a cup of tea,"here's the tea Mrs. Park."

"Thank you, yoongi."

"Okay, mom. Goodnight." Jimin softly spoke ,grabbing yoongis hand which was almost twice as big as his own. He pulled yoongi behind him to his room and entered.

As soon as they settled on the bed, yoongi began to giggle. Jimin watched as his eyes got smaller and his teeth showed. Confused he pushed yoongis chest and pouted"what's so funny?"

"The way you jumped off my lap" he chuckled "sorry, it's just too funny."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "why are you always making fun of me?"

"Maybe because I have nobody else to make fun of?"yoongi answered with a smirk. He ran his fingers through jimins soft hair, "hmm?"

"Fair enough" jimin mumbled and closed his eyes. He loved when yoongi played with his hair. His warm hands on his head never failed to make his heavy heart feel a little lighter.

It has been wild. Ever since jimin met yoongi and started going on those adventures, his life became an adventure itself. He believed yoongi must have been a once in a lifetime kind of boy because who can change your life this easily ? What kind of person can make you go through every emotion, every feeling in the world and at the end of the day still be there with you and for you.

Jimin hugged yoongi which caught him off guard,"huh, baby."

"Nothing. I just love you so much despite everything that happened and I could never love you any less than this. I can only love you more and more, you know?" Jimin mumbled into yoongis shirt. He didn't smell his Cologne ,neither the too familiar smell of cigarettes. All he could smell was yoongis body with sweat but that doesn't bother him.

"What are you thinking of jimin?"yoongi questioned as the younger only clinged more and more onto him, holding him tighter. Yoongi thought it was extremely cute but also a bit weird because jimin has never acted like that before.

"Why can't you just love me instead of asking stupid questions?" Jimin mumbled squeezing yoongis arms.

"I love you, jimin. You're just being a little.. A little bit cuter than usual." Yoongi corrected himself before saying the word 'clingy' . Yes it was true. Jimin was clingy but yoongi didn't mind at all. It was cute and softened yoongis heart.

"Sooo?"jimin hummed.

"Nothing, baby. I love it."yoongi replied, starting to play with jimins hair again. Jimin smiled a cheeky smile that yoongi couldn't see due to the fact his face was still hidden.

"Are you sleepy?" yoongi asked the younger as he didn't get any response.

"Hmm, a little bit", jimin hummed and finally let go of yoongi. He sat up and looked at yoongi who tilted his head, yawning "are you sleepy?"

"I am", yoongi nodded and cupped jimins hand which was placed on his knee.

"Oh right" jimin remembered, "you have worked so hard today. Thank you for helping us. It really means a lot. I think I have seen a new side of you today. A beautiful one."

"It's nothing, jimin. You both are my priority from now on. I will do my very best to protect you both and-"he stopped for a moment, sighed and continued "I have to find a fucking job as soon as possible, jimin."

"Me too. I want to work too, yoongi."

"No no no ",yoongi quickly shook his head," don't even think about it. You have to go back to college jimin. You missed so much. I'm going to pay for that too somehow. Don't worry about it. But you're not going to work, okay? I have done enough. I have caused enough pain for you both and now it's my turn to fix it."

Jimin wanted to strongly refuse but maybe that wasn't the right time to do so. Yoongi was an extremely stubborn person and most of the times he was right about things.

"Did you hear me, jimin?"

"Yes, yoongi", jimin said and took a deep breath, "let me know when you change your mind."

"I won't, baby" yoongi assured and it that moment he was pretty sure.

Jimin kissed yoongi on the cheek, "we should probably go to sleep now, so we can figure out things tomorrow, you know?"

Yoongi pecked jimins lips and smiled, "okay. You're right. Let's take some rest. Tomorrow is gonna be a long long day."

JSJSKSKSKSLSLS I'M BACK BABYSSS