{ 26 }

Jimin woke up feeling extremely tired. He had a strong headache and his body was drowning in cold sweat. He felt like he couldn't get up so he called his mother.

"Mom, my head.. It's-"

"Oh no, jimin . It looks like you have some fever ", jimins mother said as she put her palm on jimins forehead " you haven't had a fever for a long time."

"Oh fuck ", jimin groaned. He wanted to just stand up and go to college to see yoongi but he really couldn't. His body wasn't letting him. But somehow, this was all yoongis fault.

"Language, jimin ", jimins mother rolled her eyes "just because you're sick doesn't mean you can behave differently."

"Sorry, mum. I want to go to college."

"Are you serious? You can't go when you're in this situation. Your whole body is sweaty , jimin!"

"Ugh", jimin sighed . He felt like crying. He hated to be sick and having to stay in his bed, it made him feel useless. Unlike yoongi who wouldn't mind staying in bed for days.

"I'll go make you some green tea and a warm chicken soup, honey. Just take some rest." Jimins mother whispered, putting the blanket over her son. Jimin nodded his head, a smile showing on his face.

Jimin decided to let yoongi know, he wouldn't see him today so he grabbed his phone.

Jimin:
I'm sick because of you

Yoongi :
Love sick?

Jimin:
I have fever because you made me jump into the freezing water

Yoongi :
But I jumped too

Jimin :
My body is different from yours

Yoongi :
Yeah, it's .. Pretty

Jimin:
Now I'm sweating even more

Yoongi :
Jimin, I'll be right there

Jimin:
No! I'm fine. Go to college .we'll talk later

"I made you some delicious soup, jiminie. Don't forget to drink a lot.. Here ",jimins mother said and helped jimin to sit up. She placed the soup on the table next to jimins bed and settled down on a chair.

"Thanks mum ",jimin said coughing .

"Jimin, I think your temperature increased. Are you okay? Maybe we should go see a doctor. Should I feed you?"

Jimin noded his head weakly in response. Suddenly the window opened and before jimin could say or do anything, yoongi jumped in. It was too late. Yoongi was standing in front of jimin and his mom embarrassed. Jimins mother dropped the spoon, looking at yoongi with wide eyes.

"I-I came to.. "

"Yoongi?"

"I -.. I know there's no believable explanation for this, but I promise I can explain."

"Yoongi! I was joking when I said jump through the window!", jimin lied, trying to cover up.

"O-oh I, I didn't know that was a joke! " yoongi giggled awkwardly, scratching his neck.

"Well, nice to see you min yoongi. Shouldn't you be in college?"

"I just got back ",yoongi said which was true.

"It's good that you're here now. Jimins condition is really bad. It's been a while since he was that sick so I'm surprised. But it's good that you're here because maybe you can take care of him .Unfortunately I have a meeting in an hour so I can't stay with him."

"Yeah, I'd love to take care of him. Sure " yoongi nodded his head.

"That's sweet of you, yoongi. Okay, I should get going now. If you want anything, the house is yours. Feel free to use everything you need ", jimins mother said and placed a kiss on jimins forehead, leaving the two of them.

Yoongi stared at jimin who looked a little bit upset. Yoongi couldn't help but smile because jimin looked so adorable and taking care of jimin should be fun.

"Why you grinning like that? You know it's your fault I'm in this situation, right?"

"Is it ?", yoongi giggled.

"Feed me, asshole."

Yoongi fed jimin carefully, he couldn't take his eyes off jimins plump lips . The way his lips were pressing onto the small silver spoon made him go crazy.

"Jimin, are you done?"

"Yeah ", jimin answered pushing yoongis hand away. Yoongi placed his hand on jimins forehead to check on his temperature and Jimin closed his eyes. Slowly, yoongis hand wandered down to jimins cheek caressing it softly. Jimins heart was beating loudly.

Then, yoongis thumb brushed over jimins lip, " I would do something very stupid, if you weren't sick right now."

Something stupid as kissing him.

-