{ 29 }

-♡

Jimin woke up to an empty bed.

The white bed sheets looking messy, and the slight smell of cigarettes filling up his nose. He slid his soft hands over yoongis place and smiled, even though deep inside he felt sad.

They were close, yet so far away from each other. Jimin wanted the distance between them to finally disappear. His love for yoongi only grew stronger and stronger over time. It was so strong, it started to hurt.

Jimin hated being so unsure about the whole situation. What was their relationship? If yoongi was the type who'd have one night stands with random guys and girls, if yoongi was the type of man everyone warned him about, why was he not doing anything of that with jimin?

Jimin sighed, shrugging off his thoughts and feelings and got ready for the day. He was feeling a lot better now.

-

"Jimin?"

Jimin turned around to the owner of the familiar voice.

"Oh - hey, yoongi. What are you doing here?",jimin asked awkwardly looking around in the supermarket. He was just about to grab some toast and a strawberry milk.

Yoongi didn't reply. His gaze focused on jimin. Jimin felt his face burning due to yoongis intense glare, " y-yoongi?"

"Y-you.. " yoongi stuttered and gulped before continuing his sentence ," died your hair back."

"Yeah, I know you probably don't like it but I don't care."

"Tch " yoongi rolled his eyes, looking to the left in disbelief "when the fuck did I say something like that?"

"You told me it looked childish!"

"Does that mean I don't like it?", yoongi scoffed, taking the toast from jimin.

"Why'd you take it?", jimin whined, trying to take the bread back.

"I'm paying " yoongi said with a smirk on his face "and now let's get you some strawberries and some candy ."

Jimin followed yoongi to get some candy, choosing his favorite kind. Yoongi paid a lot of attention so he could buy jimin some next time.

After taking the strawberries, they walked over to the cashier who smiled at them friendly, yoongi placed the things in front of him ,"here we have some bread, lots of candy and a some beautiful, red, tasty strawberries " he said poking jimins cheek.

Jimin pushed yoongis hand away from his cheek feeling embarrassed.

Yoongi looked at the cashier and started laughing, "you know he's the kind of strawberry who doesn't know that he's a strawberry, you know what I mean?"

The cashier smiled awkwardly, "I see."

After that yoongi dragged jimin out of the supermarket. He placed the bags in his car, "let me drive you home, kid."

"I'm not a fucking kid."

"Whatever, just get in."

-

Once they arrived at jimins house, jimin smiled at yoongi softly, grabbing his bags, ready to go. Yoongi quickly grabbed jimin by his wrist, "jimin "

"what?"

Yoongis eyes shifted between jimins eyes as he began to talk, " can I take you somewhere tonight?" He whispered.

Yoongi loved looking at jimin and sometimes he failed at making it not too obvious, every part of jimin he found extremely beautiful. The way his plump pink lips formed into a shy smile everytime he was flustered to the way his eyes sparkled when he talked about strawberries and all the little things he liked.

"I'll think about it, " jimin replied, trying to remove his arm from yoongis tight grip "can you let me go now?"

"Wait, are you mad at me or something ?"

"No, just let go."

Yoongi let go of jimins wrist in confusion,"so you're not coming?"

"Oh God" jimin groaned " did you not hear me? I said I'll think about it."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he took one last glance at jimin. Jimin has been trying to avoid his gaze for the whole day, he was mad. Yoongi could tell. But he didn't remember doing anything wrong. Maybe jimin was just having a bad day.

"Jimin, just this time. Please. It's.. Important. Like it's not a place I could take you to everyday. Please, one last time?" Yoongi asked with a low voice that made jimins knees feel weak.

"Okay" jimin said emotionless and got off the car, closing the door louder than usual. Yoongi rolls down the window to yell something, "be ready at nine, strawberry head !"

-

"Jimin, I wanted to talk to you for a bit ", jimins mother said as jimin walked into the door..

-