It's All A Trap

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We're now queing up to enter the haunted house.I don't understand why she wanted to enter this house when it's just a bunch of people wearing some costumes thats all.

"After this we're next!I can barely wait!"she squeled happily and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What is it that you're so excited about this house anyway?It's just some people wearing some not scary costumes after all"I sighed as I shake my head a bit.

"Still!I wanna go either way!I wanna see what kind of spoop they had in store and I know its not easy to have a scary ideas along with others so I wanna see their creativity too!"she explained her excitement and I just arch my eyebrows at her in question.

"What?Heh,I guess that's (R/N) for you.Always saying weird things"I chuckled at her and she just puff her cheeks in anger as she poked me from side.

"Hey!Whaddya mean by that you meanie!"she glared at me and I just snickered at her cute reaction.

'Too cute that its bad for my heart at this rate'I told myself as I try to hold myself from passing out due to her cuteness.

"Oi Zoro!(R/N)!"a voice called us from behind and we both turn around at the same time.

"Luffy!Law!Everyone!Finally,you guys are here!We were worried that you guys are gonna be late ya know!"she waved back towards them while I stood beside her.

'Phew they're here already,took them long enough.I might not survive if I stay with her much more longer with her cuteness and all...'I thought to myself as I glance to her greetings the others with her bright smile.

"Well then,what are we waiting for?Let's go!"Usopp cheered with Chopper and then everyone cheered along too.

I just let out a sigh with a ghost smile on my face as all of us line up to enter by groups.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"It's really dark in here.."I whispered to Luffy and Law who is walking slowly to my left side.

"Yeah!I can barely see anything in here!"Luffy shouted loudly which earn a knock in the head by Law.

"Quiet down you idiot!"Law scolded Luffy and I just sweatdrop.

"Oww!What was that for?!Are you scared Torao~?"Luffy teased Law which makes Law blushing to himself knowing that deep down he was a bit scared but luckily,the environment was a bit dark so nobody notice it.

While Luffy was teasing Law,I just giggled to myself which earns a scoff from the person beside me.

"What is there to be afraid inside this house anyway?It's just a bunch of idiots wearing some silly make-up on their face"scoffed Croc-y and I just smiled to myself.

"Well,they are peoples of course and it's not about their make-up Croc-y,it's about the jumpscares!The surprise when you are having this fear and scary thoughts manipulating inside you"I grinned at him and he just scoffed to himself again while he blushes a bit.

"Hmpf,well if they do anything funny to you,let me know and I'll wipe them out"Croc-y glared to his surroundings and I juts sweatdrop.

"Ehehe,thank you Croc-y but I don't think it's necessary for you to beat them up though.."I sweatdrop at his protectiveness side although I found it really nice of him still I don't think he needs to beat the poor people since they were just pretending.

We were walking slowly in the dark because we could barely see anything or know where we're going at all.

'If there is really a person who come running towards me,I could not gurantee that they would leave without a bruise as a present from me'I thought to myself as I cling to Luffy who walk infront of me calmly.

"Where are we even going?!It's pitch black-"just before Luffy could finish his complain,we heard a small boo from behind us.

With that,all of us ran in different path and end up being separated.

"Haa..!Haa..!W..Where am..I..?Oh no,did I got separated?"I started to panick after I realise I was alone by myself in the dark.

Only red and scary lights shine the path and it didn't help with the spooky music that blast across the house.With that,all of my sense are highly in an alert state and I fear that I might be too panicked.

"Deep breath (R/N),deep breath..Come on!Their just people right?I'm sure I can come out of this place by myself!Yeah!I just need to figure out which path I need to take that is.."I talk again to myself as I look around for any safe looking path.

I took a deep breath and just walk forward,in hope I found them along the way or even the way out.Empasize on the word hope.

What I didn't know,a surprise was waiting for me up ahead and it wasn't a pleasent one to say the least..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

The girl should be passing here by any minute now.When she comes,I'll start iniciate the plan.Hehe.

A shadowy figure stood in the way,waiting for (R/N) to walk across her path as she gets ready.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Waaa...!"while I was walking,a heard a cry and it sounded like a little girl.

I rushed over to the voice to help the person and there,a little girl was crying and sobbing on the ground.

I quickly went to her side and comfort her.

"Hey,its okay!I'm right here!Why are you crying?Are you hurt?"I ask the little girl and she just shake her head till suddenly she hugged me.

"I'm so scared big sis..I got lost in here.."the girl weeped and I just rub her back to comfort her and luckily it worked a bit.

"Hey,its okay,big sis (R/N) is here..Don't worry,we'll find your family after we get out from this place okay?Now,what's your name little one?"I ask the little girl and she looked up at me with her teary eyes.

"M..My name is Sugar.."the green haired girl sobbed between her words.

I just smiled at her and she smiled back at me after introducing my name to her.

"Come on,let's try to get out of this place first then we can find your family okay?"I told her and she just nod her till suddenly I heard a familiar chuckle.

"Fufufu~That won't be happening my dear~"a familiar voice spoke up and I turn back to face the source of the voice.

=   =   =   =