Your Tea Is Getting Cold Dear

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Huff..!Huff..!Where is room A102..?!"I yelled between my short breath with tears welling up inside my eyes.

"Hey,please lower your voice can you?You're disturbing other patient like don't you know?"a ginger haired nurse scolded me while flipping her long curly hair back.

I just march right at her and took her by the collar and close our distance.

"Listen here lady,tell me where is A102 room,now"I said between my gritted teeth and tears streamed down from my face.

The women's expression turned pale and pointed the direction.I just left the women in rush while others followed behind me.I know the women,she was one of the girls who always try to get Law's attention but unlike others,she is more bold but I have no time to think about any of them.Right now,someone who I really care is on the verge of their life.

'Please..!Please no more!Please!'I mentally screamed,even tough no one would hear it but I wish I could screamed it out but i know I couldn't.

"(R/N)...!Wait up..!"my friends called out my name but my fear clouded my mind,I couldn't even hear anything at all or even notice the cloudy sky,like it was about to rain heavily tonight.

Right when I was almost entering the front door,someone stopped me.

"(R/N)?Aren't you dismissed from this place?Trafalgar said that you aren't allowed to be here anymore"Zoro looked at me with his normal expression with Sanji beside him.

"Please,move"I told them but they just shake their head at my words.

"We can't let you in (R/N)-san,as much as I hate to say this but we have been informed not to allow you to be here"said Sanji while giving this sympthy look at me.

"Please!Move!I need to get inside!"I ask them but they just shake their head until the others arrived while panting behind me.

"(R/N)...W..What's going on..?W..Why are we running over here..?"asked Perona while trying to catch her breath.

I just clenched my fist and raise my face to look at Zoro and Sanji in the face while tears pouring out more from my eyes.

"If you're going to ban me from coming here again that's fine by me!If you're going to hate me with all your heart that okay!If you're going to jail me for the rest of my life,I'll take it gladly!Just,please..!Please let me save my only granny!Please let me save aunt Tia..!!"I cried outloud as if I cried my feelings out.

Everyone was taken aback with my words and especially my action.They never saw this kind of (R/N) before,especially in this kind of state.I didn't mind it even if it cost me exposing my side or my pride that I wanted to hide from everyone but I don't want it to make me regret for the rest of life for not protecting what was important to me when I can do something about it.

"Please.."I sobbed between my words as I feel at the urge to cry more till I heard the door slide open.

"Go,go save her"Zoro and Sanji said at the same time and my face at that time was clearly written with surprise and shock.

I smiled a bit and cried for a little bit.I nod my head and went in while everyone waited outside.There she was,laying on the hospital bed.Unconsciouss.

I tried to calm myself down.I didn't know what to do at the moment so I tried taking deep breaths.

"I'm (R/N),the doctor in this hospital!"I said to myself and pulled my right hand glove to adjust it into a comfortable position.

Let the operation begin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"What happen exactly?I'm at a lost here"Nami ask outloud as they waited near  the vending machines,at the lounging area.

"Artia Grey was submitted to the hospital just a few hours ago.The person happen to be one of (R/N)'s neighbours and I did remembered mentioning about her back then.She said that she was one of the person that she really cared and she knew that she wasn't that healthy so she always visits her to check on her when she have the time.I guess that's why she wanted to save her.."explained Zoro with his head looking down but his expression remained the same.

"The granny that served us the tea back then?"Hancock's voice sounded surprised and sad but she tried to hide it but she couldn't.Neither of us can too.

"But,it was like a different version of her..I never saw her that serious before.."Vivi said outloud and we all just remained quiet.

We couldn't agree more on her words.We were all shocked to see the new side of her or maybe,has she been keeping her side a secrets from others?It must be tough.After all these years,after her family involved in the accident,she just kept on smiling and laughing up until now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"She really meant a lot to you huh?"I said with a little smile on my face.

"Hehe,of course and so do you guys!I don't know how I will react if anything ever happen to any of the people that I really cared and deared...So that's why I want to get more stronger so I could protect what is important to me too!"she said with a bright and full of hopes smile.

"Haha,alright you convinced me enough.We'll train with Mihawk after this"I told her,finally surrender to her request to train together with me and Mihawk.

"Hehe,yay!Thank you Zoro!"she laughed as she hugged me.

"O..Oi..!You're going to choke me you know..!"I laughed at her and she just kept on clinging to me which I didn't mind it at all.

"Hehe,aww come on!It's not like I'm really am choking you!Ohh,we should ask Shank too!The more the merrier!"she laughed more.

"What?!That pervert old guy?!No way!"I joke about it and both of us laughed together as we push each other while walking to Mihawk's home.

Guess that's what she meant huh back then.She must have reacted the same way if it happens to any of us too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~
♡ ♡

"When we arrived,why did you guys stopped her from entering the room before?"I ask the boys because she is still a practical doctor here even tough Torao did dismissed her but it would at least take 24 hours to dismiss her from her position.

"Ah,about that.Torao ask us both a favor."said Sanji calmly while blowing out his smoke towards the open window.

"A favor?What kind of favor?"ask Chopper outloud while sitting on my lap.

"He wanted us to lookout after (R/N),to never allow her coming here because both of them feared that Doflamingo might be after her or his family might"Zoro explained and all of us stared at them quietly.

"I see,so they were protecting (R/N).All of their actions were to protect (R/N)"I smiled a bit at the two silly captain.

"But I doubt that they can"Zoro said outloud.

"Why do you say that?"ask Nami.

"Heh,do you think with her stubborn head that can rival up with our captain and Torao,do you think with the mere of us could stop her especially if she is find it out the truth soon which she will eventually?"Zoro smirked at us confidently and this made all of them realized something.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Zoro was right.Eventually she will find the truth and head out to do something about it and probably she is gonna need all of us help.When she is determined,she somehow manage to encourage others to rally beside her.She really reminds all of us of the two knucklehead captain,reckless and stubborn headed.

"Well,all that's left is for us to wait for her to come out and assist her on her whatever she need isn't?"Bonney spoke outloud with a grin on her face and all of us smile.

"I'm always ready to help (R/N)-swan~!"Sanji started to do her weird dance again and I just let out a sigh.

It's good to feel this kind of feeling again.Its been a long time since we've been on an advanture like this together.I guess this kind of thing is surely gonna gather those government's attention,I am sure of it but oh well,its fun to live a thrilling life after all.

Right?

=    =    =    =