Cero- Natural Natural Devil Fruit

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

He kept neutralizing our attacks and I'm not sure how much long we could keep at it like this. I just hope I won't be passing out from exhaustion. I never would've imagine that I have to work together with the one who killed someone that is dear to me. (R/N)-ya, I never imagined that you manage to make this pink guy to cooperate with us.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Why in the world do we have to work together with this pink fluffy mingo?! I know (R/N) intend us to work together but still! I'm still angry at this mingo guy! I'm even more angrier at this salad guy that keep neutralizing our attacks! Even my gum gum attacks doesn't work on him!

And he also use his something attack to attack us back! How can we even beat this guy?! Just as this salad guy was about to attack us again, an arrow shoot fly past us, distracting us from out fights.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"(R/N)!" Luffy called out to my name in a happy tone and I smiled at him. How can he manage to be this happy in such a situation? Well, that's Luffy for you.

"Heh, well isn't this interesting. I must say, you really are full of surprises (R/N). How about you join my side? Maybe you can get new powers, even stronger than any of this worthless people! We can rule over the world if we spread the devil fruit all over the world!" he laughed evilly and I frowned upon his words.

I stood beside the boys, my chest puff out confidently and my bow readied at my side. "I'll never join you Cero," I said and his laughter was cut off after hearing my rejection. "I will never join the likes of you. If being strong is meant to be like you, then I rather be weak and a loser as I am right now than being like you!" I yelled out loudly and this seem to triggered him off as veins of anger started to appear on the side of his head.

"Hehe.. Hahaha! How amusing! A weakling like you are really interesting! Alright, I'll make sure to end you the last one (R/N).. So I can savour the moment." he grin crazily with insanity flashes in his eyes. Looks like I manage to bring the anger side of him so its safe to say that he wouldn't be holding himself back now.

Then he charged at Doffy at a high speed but Luffy blocks it just before it manage to be neutralized. He was crazy. There was no hint of sanity in his eyes. He has lost himself. This may not be a good sign. I hope this will go well. Then, Law start using his devil fruit power to cut him off but it seems even his long range attack has its limit. I watched as his room power disappear into thin air. Come on (R/N)! Think! There's gotta be a weakness! Be calm and keep watching. Just follow the plan. Keep cool girl.

He open his hand toward Luffy who is charging at him till I saw it, a very distinct aura-like wave shot towards Luffy, neutralizing his power. I see, so that's how he neutralize other's powers. Meaning he need to direct his energy to neutralize the others devil fruit ability. That's one, there's gotta be more. I just need to be patient.

I watch their fight but I try to engage with him sometimes so as to not give away my real intention or he would probably be more cautious. He can deflact the boy's attacks by backfiring them back. I watched and notice an opening. 'Could this be it? Well, it might be a chance to attack him but hopefully it works!' I thought to myself till I was caught off guard when he tried to attack me but the three of them shielded me with their bodies, making the four of us sent backwards.

I didn't take much damage compared to the three boys. I tried to stand up on my hand but I'm at the peek of my strength when I engage in a fight with him. The boys were down, all battered up in bruises and scars. "Luffy... Ngh, Law.. Doffy.." I wheezed, calling their names but they didn't move a muscle except grunting to themselves in pain. It was enough to me, to show that they're still alive.