You Can Never Tell Inside The Sea..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Hey,(R/N) are you okay?You've been quite all the time till we got home...Are you okay?"I ask (R/N) who was strangely quiet after we found here in the haunted house earlier.

She just said a few words and then silence.I don't like it when she is sad..I like seeing her smiling more and laughing so for suddenly she became quiet is really not her.

"Huh?Oh..I..I'm okay..j..just not feeling well that's all but don't worry a little rest might do the trick..!"she smiled at me but I can see through it.She was definitely hiding something from all of us.

"Are you sure (R/N)-ya?But you look just fine earlier?Are you hiding something from us (R/N)-ya?"Torao ask her and she looked stunned for a moment till she replace it with a fake smile.

"Me?Hiding?Pfft!Come on you guys!If I'm hiding something,I would've long told you guys right?"she tried to assure us that she is alright but I don't know.My heart is telling me that something isn't right.

"(R/N),are you sure you are okay..?"I hold her hands in mine as I look straight into her eyes.

She looked hesitate for a moment till she closed her eyes and open them back with a gentle smile.

"I'm really okay Luffy,thank you for worrying about me Luffy,Law but I really am okay.If I have a problem,I would definitely tell you guys in a jiff"she flashes her bright smile again but my feelings told me that the bright smile seems to be hiding behind the clouds..

I then give up,decided not to push her more,afraid that she might get upset or worse I might her feelings which is something that I would not forgive myself if I do.Although,deep inside my heart,I wanted to know the truth,what she is hiding from all of us,both of us..

"You promise you will tell us okay?"I ask her again and she just nod with a smile on her face.

"Well,we better get going then.Good night (R/N)-ya and take care.."said Torao while messing with her hair.

I just pout to myself while watching what Torao just did.After that Torao left the two of us alone.

"Well,I'll see you tomorrow then Luffy,take care okay?"she smiled again but I couldn't control it so I did something that I didn't expect.

I embraced her within my arms and hold her so closely to me.Both of us were quiet for a moment till (R/N) spoke up in a low voice.

"L..Luffy..?"she called out to my name and I feel this weird hurt feeling inside my chest.Why does it hurt so much..?

I finally let her go and look at her in the eyes again.She gaze at me with her cute confused face and my expression softened a bit at the moment.

"(R/N)..No matter what happen or where you are,you are never alone okay?You have all of us so remember that okay?"I told her and she just tilt her head in confusion but then she smiled back at me.

"Hehe,okay Luffy,I will always remember that"she said as she holds out her pinky finger towards me and I linked it with mine.

No words but only our hearts could understand.

"Shishi,good night then (R/N)!We'll see you tomorrow!"I waved at her and she waved back at me as I left her apartment building.

Torao has probably went back to his house so guess I'll go back to mine.Phew,it's been a long day today but it was fun.

I was walking down the New World street till I heard someone called my name.

"You busy tonight Mugiwara-ya?"

"Waghh..!Torao!Didn't you went back home already?"I ask him as I try to calm my heart that was beating fast because of Torao's sudden appereance.

"No,I was waiting for you.I had something to talk with you if you are not busy?"he asked me and I just stare at him with this confused and serious look.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I flop down onto my bed,exhausted from today's event.It was a long day and many things happen in one day.

I lift my head a bit and my gaze landed on this particular picture frame that is resting on top of my bed shelf.

It was a picture of my family with a view of the snowy mountain in the background.Sounds of the past started to echo inside my head and I close my eyes in hope that it will go away.

I turn my body so my back is on the bed and my gaze rest onto the plain ceiling.Luckily my curtains were a bit see-through so the light from the moon lights up a bit in my room.Oh,but there is also another curtains after the see-through curtains so whenever I open the light or needed some privacy,I closed the curtains but usually I tie it up when I'm about to sleep to let the moon light shine into my room.

"I'm sorry Luffy..Law..everyone...I just can't tell you guys..I don't want you guys to worry about it..Hope you guys can forgive me.."I smiled sadly to myself as a single tear escape from the corner of my eye.

I cried myself out because of the heavy feelings that linger around my heart.I didn't realise how long I've cried that the last thing I knew that I have fallen asleep already.

That Dofflamingo guy.I feel like I know him from somewhere but I can't recall it.Either I got into an accident or maybe I mistaken him for someone else but like he said..I did feel it when that rush of images flashes through my mind at that time and it makes me more curious about this pink guy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

While (R/N) was asleep,two males were discussing among themselves about her,worried that their friend might trying to hide something from them.

=   =   =   =