chapter 36

Lanas pov.

It's only been 3 weeks since Marina left me, but it feels like it's been 3 years. "Lana, I have a surprise for you" Courtney says as she walks into the bedroom with eggs and toast on a platter. "Breakfast in bed!" Courtney kisses my cheek and climbs under the covers with me.

I can't stop thinking about marina buy Courtney doesn't know that. "Eat up babe, you haven't eaten at all in the past three days" she says looking worried. "I told you I'm not hungry."

Court got a smirk on her face and a seductive look. "Your sure your not hungry? not even hungry for me?" She climbed on top of my waist and moved the platter of food to the floor. "You sure you don't want me?" she whispered in my ear.

"i think I could go for a quick snack" i say smiling.

Marinas pov.

"So I think I'm going to stay here for a while" I tell my bebe "it's very homey and just nice." i continue giving her a tour of the place. "Oh and this is the upstairs" I tell her motioning towards the spiral staircase. "So extravagant" bebe says walking up. "This must have cost you a fortune for this much Land." I chuckled. "Well i wouldn't say that I'm poor" we laughed and continued talking.

"So, it's been like 3 weeks since you and Lana broke up, how are feeling." Bebe said as she sat down in my bedroom as I fixed my makeup in my mirror. "Marina?" bebe said. "Oh sorry be. But um...I don't really know how to react i mean i still love her, I'm so mad at myself for loving her." I say as I sit next to her putting my head on her shoulder. "Why is love such a stupid thing." i look up at her eyes. "Oh marina, stop being such a downer. I have guy you should meet, his name is Burns. I think you will like him." She pulled me up and pushed my to my closet.

"Get a cute outfit on. we're going on a double date! You and buns me and Mitchell!"

I stand completely shocked. "What? a date? i don't even know this guy!" she picks out a red mini dress and some black heels. "Put this on and I'll do you hair and makeup" I had no choice in this apparently.

"Hold still...I'm almost done with your makeup" I try my hardest not to move. "Done yet? It's been like three hours."

"Not my fault that you gave is to complex for makeup." she finally pulled away from my face and handed me a mirror. "Wow. i don't that bad. hahaha"

"Hurry up were almost late Marina!" bebe said to me as i drove us to some weird restaurant.

Lanas pov.

"that was amazing" Courtney said almost out of breath, like it was the best sex she had ever had.

"You don't look pleased? Want me to go back down?" Court asked me. "No I'm fine" she went with that. "I have to go to work. I'll see you tomorrow babe." She quickly got dressed and left.

What am I doing with my life? having meaningless sex with a person I barely know. A person who I ruined my best relationship that I've ever had. A person who looks like the perfect "dream" girl. Tall, blonde, skinny, blue eyes. although she was perfect there was something missing. She wasn't marina.

Marina was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I quickly go on Instagram to see if I could see any new pics of her and I saw a picture of her kissing some guy. I briefly read the description that said. My boyfriend everyone I dropped my phone and went numb.

boyfriend?

A/N

HIIIIIIIII!

HAPPY ELECTRA DEATH DAY EVERYONE.

let's all take a minute of silence for the dead queen.

A year ago from today Electra Heart died. it was a very tragic day. We still morn her death.

what do you all think of the chapter? I made it long because it's been so long.