chapter 38

Lanas pov.

It's almost been a year since I've seen Marina, she got serious with that burns guy and there living together at her house in London I've read from various magazines. Marina has been touring and released her fourth album a week ago.

While she has been making her way to the top i have kinda died down from fame. Courtney and i aren't together anymore. She was cheating on me with some Dick she met at a club.

I know this is all my fault but i just don't know how to fix this anymore. I have tried multiple times to reach out to Marina bug she never replies.

Now i feel like being with Marina will never happen and I'm completely hopeless.

Marinas pov.

"What is taking you so long?" burns screamed at me from the living room "I'm just trying to cover up all the bruises, people will see if i don't." He was unimpressed. "Just hurry up" he walked outside and into the car. I hurried up and ran outside to him.

"It's only been three hours." he huffed and drove off to the party. "I'm sorry." i look out the window. "When we get in there you better act right or else tonight won't be fun." He tells me as we walk into the very elegant dinner party.

"Marina! darling you look stunning!" my friend Victoria says as she pulls me away from my boyfriend. I look back around to see him flirting with some slutty tramp. "Why are you still with that bum." Victoria asks me.

I look puzzled and then defend him. "He isn't a bum, and i love him." i felt like i had to prove something to her. Like i deserved it. "Oh honney." she ended the convo and went to talk to some other guests.

I walk to the food bar to grab a bite since i haven't eaten all day. Burns pulled the blueberries out of my hand and into the trash. "Stop eating. your too fat and wouldn't bother to lose a few pounds." He pulled me aggressively to his friends and treated me like i was some trophy.

I nodded and smiled throughout the night and as we walked around the corner to the car to go home he slapped me hard. "What the hell was that? embarrassing me like that. Your worthless you know that?" I tried my hardest not to cry as we drove home.

The rest of the night was horrible. He hit me and hit me until I was numb and bruised badly. He threw me on the bed and told me to get sleep because tomorrow he was taking me to New York with him for his new song premiere.

A/N

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I've just been really busy doing nothing.

ily! Vote + comment!