chapter 32

Marinas pov.

After waiting for Elizabeth to get back so I could please my love I decided to go and see what was taking her so long. I opened the bedroom door and turned my head around the door to see Elizabeth giving Carly a kiss. I run back into the bedroom and close the door and try to unsee what I just witnessed.

She wouldn't cheat on me. Liz wouldn't do that. Liz loves me and would never hurt me like that. No. No. No. I was probably just imagining what I just saw. If there was a simple button to erase things I would erase what I just saw.

I had to make her want to be with me and not her. I am going to prove my love for her and she will realize who needs her, who loves her, who depends on her.

I sat back on the bed just before Lizzy got back in the room. I kissed her like I have never kissed her before. The passion and obvious lust was there and demanded to be felt.

I pushed her down on the bed still not breaking contact with our lips moving in unison. "Babe I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." I went back to kissing her. holding her down on the bed and pulling her clothing off leaving her only in panties. I scanned her body and traced slowly with my  fingers making her want me more. "Just fuck me you little tease" Liz said before I inserted my fingers into her pushing slowly but pumping hard. I continued this and rubbed her breast as well. After I could tell her climax was coming I quickly stopped and started kissing her while aggressively pulling her up and scooting under her legs. Liz now sitting on my face and surprised as I began to eat her out. "Fuck yes!" Liz screamed for me multiple times after climaxing about 3 times all together. I let her go and slowly stood up and took of my lingerie in a seductive striptease kind of way. Liz sat watching me pull off the black lace bra and play with myself. I then went on the bed and let Liz undress the rest of me. "Tonight I'm your slave babe. I will do whatever you want me to do. I'm yours babe" I must have turned her on with that because she pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard. "Your a naughty girl tonight Marina" Liz chuckled. "I guess I need a spanking!" I bent over Elizabeths lap and waited for her to slap my ass.

~~~

A/N

Things got kinky! lol I dunno why I decided that would happen but oh well. I will update another tomorrow that won't be kinky lol