chapter 48

Lanas pov.

As Marina finishes me off I throw my hands in the air then grab bed sheets. I take in some deep breaths and grab marina by the waist and the her how much I love her. "I'm glad it's just us again." She giggles and digs her head into my chest "Me too" she softly replies.

We lay like that for god knows how long. We didn't do much besides confessing our love for each other and playing with our hair. "I'm have an idea!" Marina beams at up at me. "Yeah, is it a good one?" I joke with her.

"It's a brilliant idea! Let's get married and settle down in a house somewhere irrelevant and beautiful!" Truth is I didn't care where we lived as long as I was with her and getting married would be a difference in anything but I saw how happy it made her and didn't want to crush it.

"Miss Diamandis are you proposing to me?" I laugh at her and kiss her cheek. "Of course I'll marry you babe. Your my love, my light and my sexy soon to be wife!" She smiles widely and hugs me tight trying not to cry. "Ms Rey you've made me the happiest soon to be wife ever!"

Marinas pov.

She said yes! Lana said yes! We're going to get married and start a family! This is the best day ever! No more burns and all my attention is focused on my lovely soon to be wife! "Is this happiness?" I ask Lana who's wiping my tears away. "Yes babe it is." I smile and tell her this is how I want to feel forever.

A/N

This is the last chapter for this book and I might write another I don't know if you want that or not.

Thank you all so much for the support and love. You guys are like a small little family I have on here. You are all the best and message me whenever on here I mean it!