Chapter 42

Lanas pov.

Marina sat down next to me as I cried, she didn't say anything she just held my hand.

~~~

"Are you done crying Lana?" I hate it when she calls me Lana. I prefer everyone to call me that but not her. "yes" I say hoarsely.

"Lana I did miss you. I missed you so much, you have no clue. But..." I made a face. "There's always a but." I look down and Marina grabs my face and moves it up so we are eye to eye with each other.

"But I got a boyfriend. And he is a bit possessive." I look in her eyes searching. Looking to see if the was a glimpse of love between us still. "Look Marina, I love you. But if you have a boyfriend why aren't you with him. why are you with me."

She looks out the window as if an answer will just appear. "Maybe, Just maybe I don't love him. Maybe I love you." I look back into her eyes and see that glimpse of love that I was looking for before.

There was this intensity to everything at that moment, an intense bond between us.

"Kiss me." I say.

Marina slowly leans in and stops less than a millimeter away from my lips and stares into my eyes as I do her. I make the move and miss her.

There was this spark of something that I have been missing for so long. The spark ignited me and brought a happiness to me unlike anything else.

Passionately in the moment we slowly move from the floor in front of my bed to on to my bed.

I swept hair out of Marinas face as she grabbed me in all the right places. I was on top of Marina and I pulled out of the kiss. "You are the best thing that's eve-" I was cut off by her phone.

She looked uneasy and answered the phone. "Hello babe." she stood off the bed and pushed me to the side. "Yes. uh huh. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I will be there in five. I really am sorry. I'll make it up to you." that was all I could hear from Marinas end.

She hung up and looked up from her phone. "I'm sorry Liz but I have to go." I was amazed, this was so heart wrenching. "Why?" I said not knowing what to do.

She Kissed me one last time. "I will be back tomorrow. I love you." and with that she left me standing at the top of the stairs as she closed the door.

Marinas pov.

I ran the rest of the way back to Burns who sounded quite angry that I left. I knew what was coming my way when I got back but I didn't want to make the beating worse so I was polite without my usual sassy remarks.

"What the hell Marina!" Burns said as I walked in. "Hello babe" I say as I walk over to him hoping to avoid the beatings with sex. "Not tonight bitch." he pushed me to the floor. "We were supposed to go to Michaels party." He has never mentioned a Michael to me before. "I'm sorry honey."

The night was long and filled with hurt. As I closed my eyes to go to sleep all I could see was Elizabeth on me. She was beautiful. I knew we would be together sooner than later.

A/N

I decided to write some more today.

Hope you all like it!

Have you guys heard "Froot" By Marina and how her first song is done off of album 3. it's about time. lol. gotta love her though.

vote and comment please!