chapter 45

Lanas pov.

"That was amazing." I say still breathing heavily as I pull my shirt down and pants up. "Glad you liked it. Maybe you can do me when we get to your flat later." She tells me. I nod and follow her out the door of the little thrift shop we are on.

"Let's go get lunch babe" I say while putting my head on her shoulder. Suddenly there's a big flash in front of our face. And I look up and see several paparazzi asking questions and circling us.

"Lana! Lana are you dating Marina from Marina and the diamonds?" Some fat guy asked while following us. "I'm not a band!" Marina said obviously annoyed. "Lana are you coming back to the music world?"

"Lana!" "Lana lana!" Everyone was screaming our name and it was giving me major anxiety. I started breathing heavily and I realized I was going to have a panic attack. "Marina take me out of here" I whispered to marina.

The voices were getting louder and louder and I was freaking out as we tried to get away from the paparazzi.

Marinas pov.

Lana asked me to get her away from the horrible paps and I tries but the kept following us. I was getting worried because her breathing was fast and she was starting to shake.

I held her tightly in my arms as i watched her start to tumble and next thing I know she faints in my arms. The paparazzi keep taking pictures as I kneel beside her asking for help. "Some quick call 911! CALL THEM!"

They kept taking pictures so i pulled out my phone and called myself. "Hello miss what is your prob---" i cut the operator off and started talking. "I need an ambulance, my girlfriend just passed out on the street and she isn't okay i think she may have had a panic attack!"

"Miss calm down we will send an ambulance as soon as possible." I hung up as I heard the ambulance rushing down the street. "Is this Lana del rey ma'am?" I nodded as I watched them put her on a gurney.

I climbed in after her telling the paramedics that I'm her girlfriend. I rode with them all the way to the hospital.

A/N

Whooohooo! Updated! I feel like I have a good couple chapters till we get to 50 and then I might do a third one.

Ily!!!