Chapter 41

Lanas pov.

I opened the door to my mainly black and white colored house and walked in with Marina behind me.

I sat down on my white couch and she sat in the black chair on the other side of the glass table.

"Wow, Very modern!" she said. I looked around as if i hadn't noticed how i decorated my home. "Yeah..." i waited for Marina to fill the silence in the room but we sat quietly.

She hasn't taken her eyes off of me at all since i saw her today. I feel her eyes on me. It's almost as if she's looking for something from me.

I finally give her what she wants after a good 20 minutes and look up at her. Surprised she turned her head to the floor slowly looking up.

"What did you have to tell me Marina." I say with all of my guards up not ready for her up take advantage of me again.

"I...I um, I wanted to tell you that I missed you." I could feel my skin burning. "You missed me? Ha! its been a year Marina a fucking year! If you missed me you would've tried at least once to talk to me. Get out!" I stormed over to the door and opened it widely for her to leave.

She sat amazed on the couch. I walked up the 11 stairs and went I to my bedroom and slammed the door.

I was furious that she had the nerve to try and tell me she missed me when it was me who sat home crying each night! It was me who missed her. Me!

Marinas pov.

After Elizabeth walked up her small staircase to a bedroom I'm guessing, I closed the door and followed her up the stairs.

I need her as much as she needs me. We were a team. We are a team. I am willing to show her I that I still love her and show her that we can be a picture without anyone getting in the way. Like that bitch Carla.

I knocked of the first door i saw because i could hear Elizabeth crying from inside. "Get out bitch" she screamed at me as i opened the door and sat next to the hysterical Lizzy.

A/N

I finally updated the story and i can officially say I have no clue what to do with it! c:

I love you all! <3